Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Roman Baths

by penroyaltea Posted 27th May 2006 at 10:48 PM - Updated 29th May 2006 at 5:12 PM by penroyaltea

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th May 2006 at 8:45 AM
well may I be the first to say wow, cool themed place

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th May 2006 at 11:17 AM
This looks fabulous, can't wait to get it in the game, thanks!
Scholar
#4 Old 29th May 2006 at 12:07 PM
Great job! This is very beautiful.I love your "Baths",especially your fantastic curved roof.Thanks for sharing.
Scholar
#5 Old 29th May 2006 at 2:22 PM
I really like the idea of the stair going into the pool, is it fuctional?
very nice job.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th May 2006 at 4:09 PM
Thanks Guys!
It works for going in to the pool, but I took them off as once the sims got out via the steps they swam through the ground untill you used the ladder to get out of the pool. You can just type the 'moveobjects on' cheat to place steps in the pool again though, it looks quite good when they walk in and out.
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st May 2006 at 1:48 AM
Nice, but...
This is an awesome creation, but I can't get it to download into my game.

[SIZE=7]Carissimmo[/SIZE]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st May 2006 at 9:14 AM
is anyone else having problems?
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 8:13 PM
Well done! It looks really great! I tried to build a roman bath at myself, but this ist much better!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 6:31 PM
Wow, thanks for this great community lot!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 10:57 AM
Fantastic! This will go perfect in my Roman neighborhood! Thanks. :D

Valui ad satanam in computatrum meum invocandum

Simmer Romanus2 - My Yahoo! Group

Requests of Roman items taken. My NON-adult items are FREE to use, as long as they remain FREE! (NO PAY SITES!) I'd appreciate a link back, or a mention, but it's not needed. :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 6:33 PM
Wow... I've just read the Vitruvius "10 books of Architecture" and I wanted to find some Roman stuff for The Sims... Great Lot, I'll sure download it, when my family arrives with good computer with NL and OFB installed
Field Researcher
#13 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 12:55 AM
I cannot believe I've missed something like this for so long. I've tried countless times to create one myself and have never been happy with the result. Yours on the other hand is perfect! Thank you so much!

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie