Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts Students + Staff: The Trio + Snape (1/4) ::UPDATED JUNE 7th::

by LaVieBoheme Posted 2nd Jun 2006 at 6:50 AM - Updated 8th Jun 2006 at 12:19 AM by LaVieBoheme : Need to make some specifications!

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 7:44 PM
I am a Snape fan by nature, yours is too good-looking. I love him.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by taladoxa

Teehee, thank you! :lovestruc I have always considered him more handsome than the way others portray him, so this is a fanon version of him.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 7:52 PM
very,very good

"It was a great time. I had so much fun, but life goes on. I saw my Sims, was amazed, but also kinda sad. Two years- and I'm not a child anymore, not interested in Sims anymore. OMFG! I'm missing the time."

Adriano Selacini (8th Jan 2006 - 13th Oct 2008)
Instructor
#5 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 7:51 PM
Good job. Thank you.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by taladoxa

I agree ! I like him too ! thank you !

Visit my site :
http://sites.estvideo.net/bipsouille.sims/
to much request... I can take no more requests Sorry !
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 8:24 PM
Objection! Isn't Lavender a coloured young lady and Cho an Asian Type? The others - well, not bad, at all ...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wolfwlf
Objection! Isn't Lavender a coloured young lady and Cho an Asian Type? The others - well, not bad, at all ...

Nope to Lavender. She's a blonde haired, blue eyed babe.

I did my best to make Cho look as Chinese as possible; it's actually pretty hard to do certain ethnicities in Bodyshop.
Alchemist
#9 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 8:41 PM
Thank you, I guess it's been a long work but probably you enjoyed a lot while putting pieces together! Mcgonagall and Snape look younger than it should be, but it's good not to be too inflenced by the movie.
Cho is very nice.
About Snape, I'm sure that we will have a surprize at the end of the story...
Thanks and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 10:01 PM
This is great - they all look a lot like I imagine! Thank-you
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 11:27 PM
I love Snape but this one looks so sweet & cute sorry babe
your others look ok

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 11:50 PM
Great collection! (and thanks for advertising my robes :thumb: )
Is there anyone on this site who does not like Snape?? Of course he's my favorite character too, but arent murderers supposed to be hated??

BTW I'm not sure about Nevilles hair being blond. I always imagined it brown or black. Dont know if it's mentioned at all, though.

Quote: Originally posted by lamammaforever
About Snape, I'm sure that we will have a surprize at the end of the story...

Yeah, I'm absolutely convinced of that, but I hope it will happen earlier - want to see as much Snape-action as possible :D

you can still pm me with requests and stuff...only i'm not very often logged in at the moment...
busy with real life, try later again ;)
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 11:51 PM
I love them! However, I AM a RENThead and since your name is 'La Vie Boheme' (one of my favorite songs)...maybe you could make some Bohemians for me?? Please?!? My favorite is Angel Dumott Schunard but it can be hard to make him...since he is a transvestite! But any of them are great!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aragorn4ever
I love them! However, I AM a RENThead and since your name is 'La Vie Boheme' (one of my favorite songs)...maybe you could make some Bohemians for me?? Please?!? My favorite is Angel Dumott Schunard but it can be hard to make him...since he is a transvestite! But any of them are great!

I would *LOVE* to do Rent characters! Thank you for the suggestion.

Yeah, so Neville's technically a brunette, but he's more of a light haired brunette... But... Oh well.
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 1:40 AM
Snape is so yummy looking. I won't be downloading them right away though as I plan on getting nightlife, got to see if I have enough space. I love it *hugs LaVieBoheme* thanks!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(") (")
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 2:37 AM
They all look too young except ron who looks like the 4th movie type ron. Pretty good though.
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 4:18 AM
What a nice collection! Umm... No Cedric?
Field Researcher
#19 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 4:58 AM
Its a bit hard to make them look their age. I mean I don't wnt a saggy McGongall lol. I love Snape tho looks really good. I like that you really put the thought into making the characters and making a good set. I would like to see Cedric and maybe a Blaise Zabini please? voted and thanked 5 stars!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 6:06 AM
Emino, LeAnn..

Cedric, Blaise, Pansy, Crabbe & Goyle, and many of the rest are on their way! I am so glad you guys like these ones so far.
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 11:37 AM
question: are they young adults or teens? i cant tell
Field Researcher
#22 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 11:47 AM Last edited by Simjunkie99 : 5th Jun 2006 at 10:11 PM.
I think you've done a wonderful job Boheme. You can never have too many Harry's running around your neighborhoods. Thanks for sharing!
Oh and any RENT sims you see fit to make would be much appreciated. I'm a huge Idina fan if my avatar didn't give me away.

"I feel better than a nice tub of good things"- Freakazoid!

Click here to play the most infectious online game ever. You'll never be the same. . . .
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pinkpoodle091
question: are they young adults or teens? i cant tell

Whoops! They're teens, thanks for asking.
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 3:58 AM
Default Potter Series
Excellent work! Keep making the rest of the Hogwart's characters. Thanks for the great effort
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 8:28 AM
"Squee!" It´s Snape! I love Snape! I am not Harry Potter fan, truth is I hate Harry Potter,
(You can throw rocks at me, if you like) But movie Snape caught my attention. Aahh...Snape.
Page 1 of 2