Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fat family light showerproof skintone

by melodie9 Posted 5th Jun 2006 at 12:27 AM - Updated 9th Feb 2007 at 9:42 AM by tiggerypum

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 12:57 AM
Thanks so much
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 8:24 AM
sorry, this is for all age? thk
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 2:22 AM
Thanks for this and all the rest of your uploads! I'm looking forward to seeing the "fat family" in my game!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 8:47 AM
thankyou for the fat skin tones not everyone is skinny
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 7:42 PM
i cant fint fat family meshes
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 7:43 PM
Default missing parts
I downloaded everything (meshes, skin tones and clothes) and they work great. I,m a bit puzzled that the female sims are misssing their anotomical features. when i go to plan outfit, they show them on the sim in the box, but not on my sims themselves. I wasn't sure if this was an adult natured thing or not, but i'd figured i'd ask anyway.
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 5:12 AM
Not sure if this has only happened to me, but I created a fat family using the light showerproof skintone for both the female and male. everything looked awesome (thanks so much!) until the female went to take a shower, and poof! all of her wonderful weight dropped off and she was a skinny default maxis-sized sim! this didn't happen for her husband, so i think there is some error in the "showerproof" skintone for females... either that or all the custom content in my game somehow caused this to happen? please help! and thanks again for all your hard work!
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 1:40 PM
One of my Teen character's went to the shower with this On and It only showed a floating head for some reason... Why's that? Thanks If anyone could help.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 4:11 PM
Amazing!

Thank you.