Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beaded Silk Dress Plus Size

by OpenHouseJack Posted 6th Jun 2006 at 12:34 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 2:15 AM
Very nice! I hope you'll consider doing more recolours of Martaxl's meshes in the future.

Thanks! =)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 2:36 AM
thanx so much.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 3:08 AM
You Did It Again! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! I Hope You Continue On With Your "creating Bug For Martaxl Mesh!" Thanks Again!

Everything happens for a reason!
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 4:01 AM
I saw this and fell in love. I really did. That picture is just too perfect for words....Lovely recolour!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 7:06 AM
Wow... Thank you for introducing me to the mesh, becasue I thought Sims only came in one basic size... The dress is pretty, good job and thank's for sharing ^^
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 10:38 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH thank you!! It looks sooo gorgeous!!! I love that mesh!! It's so cute, don't you think so? My curvy sims will love this Thankies!!

`` Boo.DidIScareYou--♥
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 10:38 AM
Wow. Gorgeous.
Theorist
#9 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 2:29 PM
Nice work! Now all we need is a formal wedding dress.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers