Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire the Masquerade Clan Necklaces *Updated March 15-07*

by wycked Posted 9th Jun 2006 at 2:31 PM - Updated 22nd Nov 2012 at 6:05 AM by wycked : added new mesh link

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 12:01 AM
These are very well done, love the Toreador pendant. Thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 12:10 AM
*gasps* these are wonderful! thank you soooooo much! ;_;
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 12:11 AM
I hope to see Tzimistze and Malkavian. The Gangrel one looks great, cant wait to add them to my vamp area of downtown.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 12:20 AM
:skull: Cool... Thanx... :guitar:

...Rock Music=My Life...
...Hot Topic Rocks...
...I Love My Chemical Romance...
...Frankie Iero Is My Hero...
...Rock On...
^^ *Shadow* ^^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 12:36 AM Last edited by neeanu : 11th Jun 2006 at 1:24 AM.
I love the idea of vampire clans.
I particularly like the Toreador and Gangrel necklace. Beautiful.

Edit: They're only for males, right? Using the same clan pendants, could you make a set for the females from any choker mesh? Even like a necklace Such as this one here. (Or is there a way to use the mesh under female that you know of?)
Cult Leader
#7 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 1:49 AM
Anyone that knows my sims stuff knows I LOVE VTM.
Great work! My Tremere will love his new necklace.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 5:24 AM
I love you and you are my hero.... lol sorry, but I practically DANCED when I saw these... I really hope you do the other clans

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 7:06 AM
Yay, V:tM pendents! Will be looking forward to Lasombra and Tzimisce! (and maybe Salubri too? )

btw, aren't you the same wycked from Deviantart? I really love your V:tM art series, and am wondering, maybe you can upload them here as sim paintings :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 7:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sinthia
Yay, V:tM pendents! Will be looking forward to Lasombra and Tzimisce! (and maybe Salubri too? )

btw, aren't you the same wycked from Deviantart? I really love your V:tM art series, and am wondering, maybe you can upload them here as sim paintings :D

yes, I am wycked from deviant art heh, I have thought of uploading some of my art as ingame paintings, lol. Some of the stock artists I used has specified that the art done from their stock must stay on DA though, so I can't do them all. :/

I made Tzimisce and Malkavian yesterday and will do Ventrue and Lasombra too, possibly today or tomorrow. I will upload the new set asap.

(Yes, this is only for males but if I get the time and energy I will do them for females some time later)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 7:44 AM
Hm! Thank you for considering it. ;D
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 8:00 AM
Wow! These are absolutely wonderful! I cannot wait to see the Malkavian one!
Scholar
#13 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 10:29 AM
Great,
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Alchemist
#14 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 10:47 AM
Great idea! *grabs these* would LOVE to see the other clans, too! Great work! I wish I really had a Toreador one in real life XP

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 2:44 PM
Excellent! ... with an alias like dollface you can imagine which clan i'm waiting for ... Thanks for sharing keep up the good work
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 6:26 PM
ooh they are awsum!! wud ya make the other clans aswel?? it wud b gr8 if ya did!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 12:02 AM
Vampire:The Masquerade is one of the best stories ever. [I have both Redemption and Bloodlines and some of the books]. The whole WoD is so amazing, thank you for this :D. IT RULES
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 12:16 AM
I'm definately interested in seeing the rest. I'm sure my husband would love to have a Nos.
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 1:16 AM
Please make the rest. :-D I would love to have them all.
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 2:47 AM
Two things
1) I have seen your work on Deviant art, and I must say I LOVE it ... I would definately like to see those pics in my Sims havens and chantries...
2) I noticed on the page with the mesh it says for males only... so have you made these necklaces for male AND female, or just male?

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 5:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoXy
Two things
1) I have seen your work on Deviant art, and I must say I LOVE it ... I would definately like to see those pics in my Sims havens and chantries...
2) I noticed on the page with the mesh it says for males only... so have you made these necklaces for male AND female, or just male?

Yes, unfortunately these are only for adult males but I'm planning on doing them for females too.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 1:20 PM
Amazing, now I can create my own "gangs" of vampires in different clans! Thank you so much!

It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance...
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 3:31 AM
Ah! So you are going to do the females now? (Wow, I must sound very greedy, its just the majority of my vampires are females. ;D)
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 5:19 PM
THESE ARE AWESOME!!!! I LOVE Vtm. I first saw you on DeviantART. You have great art. Ilook forward to seeing more stuff from you soon.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 6:32 PM
The mesh is gone
Page 1 of 2