Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The White Rabbit

by SpaceDoll Posted 11th Jun 2006 at 8:59 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 3:24 AM
Great job! He has so much personality - especially for a sim! I can't wait to see your Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. Thanks for sharing!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 3:28 AM
wow. he is SO amazing. i never would have thought of it.
i'm kinda mesmerized. and almost tempted to download.
(VERY significant. i have BAD dialup. worst than most.)
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 4:20 AM
You shoulda heard the noise I made when I saw this. Perhaps you did. You're in... Texas, right? Yeah, you mighta heard it from there... Pretty sure the whole northern hemisphere did.

I LOVE him in ways I cannot express in words. Insert flood of bouncing up and down smileys, lots of exclamation points, and all caps here!!! I would kiss you if you were in range. He's adorable beyond words - and kinda sexy, too. And the fact that you used my hair makes me wiggly in my feetsies. And he's the White Rabbit. And I love Alice in Wonderland... and your whole Alice series, too. And you, for that matter, for making them! When you're done, I'm so making a house with everybody in it and just geeking out entirely with them...

And I know I'm rambling, but I'm GUSHING here, okay?! Aww, they're playing the music and dragging me offstage with one of them big sheep-catching hooks. But... THANK YOU! He's awesome!!! :D

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 6:18 AM
Thanks so much for your enthusiasm! I've tried to make all the Wonderland Sims a little sexy, and I wasn't sure I could do it with Rabbit--pink eyes and a little cottontail? chubby belly and pink clothes? But I agree, he is dreamy (and your hair is a big part of it)! Now let's see what I can do with Consort's Heavy Male and a propellor beanie! Those poor Tweedles!

i've massacred my manicure, (am i poisoned flesh?)
and made a mess, (a sweet caress)
of morning light to midnight.
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 7:57 PM
Thankyou sooo much for all your characters you are truly a great artist
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:27 AM
I'm eager to see how Doormouse and March Hare will turn out.

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 3:52 AM
It says I cannot download it because I don't have the required Expansion data?
But it says the only requirements are The Original Sims 2...
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 12:49 AM
I love it. Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite kid disney movies.

To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour.

RIP
Amy Sierra Cerrato
April 29, 1990-April 4, 2007

"and so the lion fell in love with the lamb"
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 11:39 PM
It's almost perfect,but it's lacking pink colour on the end of the nose.It really doesn't look like a rabbit without a pink nose.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 12:15 PM
I'm so thank you naka.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 12:41 AM
he looks like Peter White from Alice in the land of hearts XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 8:23 PM
Hey I've had a slight problem with this sim, the ears show up in the glasses section so as long as I have the ears on him, he cant wear the round glasses. Do you know how I can fix this? Aside from that, i love the sims, he's so adorable! ^_^
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 3:33 AM Last edited by Mysticales : 29th Aug 2012 at 4:04 AM.
Same issue, Ive had this mod for a long time, Just got to reinstall it, had to get the hair mesh over again. However his glasses show, no ears.

Edit: Ok lately Ive been having to find separate parts to already "complete" sets. So I got it going. =D
To have the glasses AND ears working, download this. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=102161 problem solved. =D