Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Xanthar Oracle (hommage to Star Trek)

by xanathon Posted 12th Jun 2006 at 11:09 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 6:33 PM by -Maylin-

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 11:18 PM
Wow! Looks great - thanks
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 12:52 AM
I've added something unusual to this post, please have a look at the first post of this thread, even if you already downloaded the object.

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 12:54 AM
Another amazing piece of work, Xanathon. I listened to the audio commentry, too. That was really neat, especially for those of us who are very casual watchers of Star Trek. Very informative and entertaining. :D

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 12:57 AM
Thanks, xylune, but the audio-file has nothing to do with Star Trek at all, it's all my imagination...

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 1:28 AM
An inter-galaxic ( well i dont even know if this word is correct to describe this, i hope i didnt make it out lol) lamp, looks great , thanks!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 3:17 AM
Oooo...pretty....

Very nice! :D

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 3:42 AM
AWESOME! Thanks :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 3:13 PM
Thanks I really love all your artworks!!! Thanks thanks thanks!

Visit my website http://drlatasic.altervista.org/
A Star Trek resource for The Sims 2
My creations and links to everything else is available on the web.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 9:07 PM
I like earring the audio file and your new lighting too. Thanks a lot.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xanathon
Thanks, xylune, but the audio-file has nothing to do with Star Trek at all, it's all my imagination...

Well, that just makes it cooler! You've got a wicked imagination. :D

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 7:19 PM
VERY unique, I just love your lighting! thanx! "And, yes, that's me speaking..." You should read books and get paid for it because you've got that classic voice that makes stories so intense! Nice to have a voice to go with your fantastic creations
Forum Resident
#13 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 9:50 PM
Thanks for sharing, this Oracle will fit nicely in one of my Alien Worlds...

B.T.W your avatar has always reminded me of 'Merlin' - hearing your voice, on the audio teaser - adds to that impression.

"Live long & prosper..."

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Mad Poster
#14 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 8:10 PM
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 11:40 PM
Cool...thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 12:45 AM
Boy this really takes me back! Thanks! :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 10:29 PM
god! you really should read books. You would receive good money and other people would enjoy the «mistery» of your voice...
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 12:04 AM
Excellent object, xanathon! All of your sci-fi content is amazing. I also agree with r@ffe, you should do voice acting.

Thank you for the upload!