Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More VtM Clan Necklaces *updated march 15-07*

by wycked Posted 13th Jun 2006 at 8:59 AM - Updated 15th Mar 2007 at 8:24 AM by wycked : added new mesh link

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 10:26 PM
VtM:B is one of my favorite games. Thanks

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 10:38 PM
More pendants from bloodlines.
Thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 11:12 PM
Wow... this is EXACTLY what i want for my Vampire neighbourhood! Thankyou very much! :D:D

ON WEDNESDAYS, WE WEAR PINK
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 12:41 AM
Yay more VtM Pendants thanks, really nice

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Cult Leader
#6 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 12:51 AM
Fantastic. I'll be using these soon... You know what on, can't wait to get started.
Scholar
#7 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 10:17 AM
love them all
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 10:56 AM
MALKAVIAN NECKALCE~!!! *foams at the mouth and glomps it* thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU~!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 11:28 AM
Thank you so much!
This is awesome!

It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 1:25 PM
:skull: Cool... Thanx... :guitar:

...Rock Music=My Life...
...Hot Topic Rocks...
...I Love My Chemical Romance...
...Frankie Iero Is My Hero...
...Rock On...
^^ *Shadow* ^^
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 3:10 PM
thanks for those, I have to remember to load vtm on my new comp now.
can't wait for the female ones now
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 1:25 PM
SWEET!!!! i bought vampire the masquerade threee days ago and im hooked! except when i reached the end i screwed something up with the camera and couldnt change it...anyway starting over wish me luck! two thumbs up!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 9:49 AM
Thanks It's a great game isn't it? I've played it through twice, -first time as a Gangrel, second time as a Malkavian. I loved both clans, and the Malkavian was really hillarious at times :D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wycked
Thanks It's a great game isn't it? I've played it through twice, -first time as a Gangrel, second time as a Malkavian. I loved both clans, and the Malkavian was really hillarious at times :D

hell yeah its a great game! to bad troika games went down not to long after its realease ..anyway speaking of malkavian reminded me of jeanette D: shes a crazy one isnt she D: D: D:
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 11:55 AM
Thanks a bunch!! My Sim-Kindreds will now have excellent necklaces ^^
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 9:44 PM
those are awesome!! really.....
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 3:07 AM
i really like those. sorry i keep commenting, i'll stop now......
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 10:02 PM
Thank you! Now I just need to find a good trenchcoat. Scavenger hunting for sim parts to match this guy at Rockchick Sims: Sims Males Number 7

You get what you give.
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 12:35 AM
These are totally awesome! Love them. It's a pitty they can't be used with slim bodybuilder.
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 9:09 PM Last edited by TheSimsilein : 15th Mar 2007 at 10:11 AM.
Hey great work! I saw them, downloaded and didn't get the mesh because the link is deleted so I can't use them in my game .. any ideas where I can get it?
They are so awesome I must get it
I hope somebody can help me!
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 5:37 AM
the mesh by "Triple Choker Necklace for Adult Males (New Mesh) by aikea guinea" is deleted... wat happened? did you contact this person for help to solve the problem?
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 11:41 PM
Default Oh Bother..
Quote: Originally posted by lord evarts
the mesh by "Triple Choker Necklace for Adult Males (New Mesh) by aikea guinea" is deleted... wat happened? did you contact this person for help to solve the problem?

Sigh, yet another download, I can't download... this is getting depressing.

Summers
-------------------------------------------------
What fun whould life be without men not understanding women?
are_you_strange666@hotmail.com
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 9:09 PM Last edited by Brother_Raven : 15th Feb 2007 at 9:23 PM.
Aikea Guinea (saddly) moved all creations to The Sims Resource.
You can get the Mesh, as well as the original necklaces, there.

Also, apparently AtomicSpaceKitty has been given permission to
redistribute. You can get the mesh along with his recolors here!

>>>My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes.<<< -- Ford Prefect: "Life, The Universe and Everything"
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 10:13 AM
Thank's a lot for this information Download works perfectly!
Test Subject
#25 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 2:06 PM
These look absolutely incredible. Unfortunately I cannot get either of the two new links that you've added to work, so don't have the mesh for them

Please could you let us know where to get this mesh?
Or alternatively, could you tell us where and if it is on TSR?