Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts Castle - based on the books by J.K. Rowling

by Andreea29 Posted 15th Jun 2006 at 8:03 PM - Updated 24th Jun 2008 at 5:03 AM by Andreea29 : Update - Hogwarts Castle - furnished up to first floor!

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 10:06 AM
cool! thank you for sharing this!

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Forum Resident
#3 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 10:37 AM
Wow... one word - BIG!
It kinnda looks like the castle I have imagined too... that's why to do things after the books is so hard - because some people see it in an other way...

But very good, I can see that you've taken it from hp-lexicon... great site by the way

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 11:37 AM
This is insanely impressive! Great work!!! Please continue building and sharing!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 1:53 PM
Thank you very much! It means so much to me to see these messages. If you're not satisfied, please... tell me...

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Andreea29
Thank you very much! It means so much to me to see these messages. If you're not satisfied, please... tell me...

It doesn't matter if anyone else doesn't like it. Just as long as you like it is all that counts. I got a chance to examine the pics and you did a wonderful job. I wish that the sims had larger lot sizes so you could've really made it to it's full potential
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 6:54 PM
It looks very nice. I'm downloading it right now. I must say it's downloading faster than most version's that I've seen. I look forward to playing it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 12:52 PM
Hi everyone. I have a question Even if I removed every custom object with Clean Installer, when I downloaded this castle, in the Slytherin common room I had a custom wall (green with snakes). Do any of you have it too? Can you please check it?

Thanks, and I'm waiting for your comments after you played the game...

Andreea
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 1:31 PM
Its big.
Thats all.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 10:13 PM
Oh. My. God. This is amazing!
You have nooo idea of how long I've wanted a hogwarts based on the books :D
Thank you soooooooo much! :bow:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 3:12 PM
:)
OMG! Cinnamon!??? You, telling me this is amazing? *REALLY BLUSHING* :lovestruc:

Thank you very much! Your creations brought me sooo much joy, too...
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 7:31 PM
Sorry, I don't know what went wrong :/

I wanted to say to do some more, cause I love it!
It works fine in my game, but I could have never created such an impressive castle! I looked on HP-lexicon and it's almost the same. Should I make the classrooms like in the lexicon? I mean, for example, on first floor - McGonagall's office, DADA classroom, Binns and Muggle Studies?

Thanks again!

Sabinuca
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 5:40 PM
Thank you Sabinuca!

I uploaded another lot, furnished up to first floor... hope it will be approved. Yes, I did exactly as you said, on first floor, except the Hospital Wing which is on 3 floor I think

Waiting for more comments!
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 9:06 PM
Great lot, I have to say that it is very well done. The only thing I have is a question, I put it a the dorm room for Harry and others and they all hate the great hall. I tried adding things to increase the environment but they still have 0 environment in that one room. Any idea why it is doing that?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 8:23 PM
Hi! I'm glad you like it, I'm still working on it, hopefully you'll all have a pleasant surprise soon...

About the Great Hall... the truth is that I've never played the castle with my Sims... I just try to finish it - paint it, add furniture etc. Just keep trying to add or remove some objects...

Thanks again everyone
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 2:19 PM
Wow
Wowee I luv this thanks so much for sharing it ^.^
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 1:01 PM
Wow.

Only a question:
13 levels? How do you made it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 7:10 PM
ctrl+shift+c - sethighestallowedlevel 13 for example

If you ever want to see something amazing check my Hogwarts Castle and more photos from my creations HERE
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 12:51 AM
i love it, but I don't think i'd have time to furnish it. :O it's so big!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 8:42 PM
oh gosh...I can't find the words to describe this awesomeness...This MUST be a featured item.

But it requires exp packs...and I have none...I was wondering if you could make a base game compatible version?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 9:12 PM
Thank you very much... Unfortunately it took me a long time to make it as it is, and I cannot uninstall my expansion packs...
I'm really glad you guys like it, though
It means so much to me... :lovestruc

The big news is that... I've sent it to J.K. Rowling!!! It was furnished by the way

If you ever want to see something amazing check my Hogwarts Castle and more photos from my creations HERE
Instructor
#22 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 11:42 AM
Oh, My! This is more than amazing! Can't hardly wait to see it in my game.

Thank you very much for this!
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 5:54 AM
Every time I try to go and play on the lot it is not showing up, I think it is the custom content. Help me please, because it looks amazing and I relly want to use it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 10:51 PM
More photos here http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/schum...2dd7scd&.src=ph

P.S. 10or I don't know what happens in your game, I'm sorry...

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 1:51 AM
OMG is awsome you got to keep building cuz you have talent!!!
Page 1 of 3