Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moi's Arksamjue

by niol Posted 18th Jun 2006 at 9:00 PM - Updated 1st Sep 2007 at 5:55 AM by niol

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 6:46 PM
This is quite an interesting lot (as all your lots I might add) and
Niol, do tell us....Just how did you build in the middle of the street?

Great job *****

Retired from Simming
Scholar
#3 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 8:49 PM
Going of road ? that's broaden one's border... excellent ! Respect. And thank you.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 9:20 PM Last edited by niol : 13th Aug 2006 at 9:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by nengi65
This is quite an interesting lot (as all your lots I might add) and
Niol, do tell us....Just how did you build in the middle of the street?

Great job *****

Thanks.

With the "moveobject on" cheat, one can build on the road and retile it. Yet, there's still no known way to properly build on the last 2 grid rows of a lot (including the road). However, diagonal walls can be built on the last 2nd grid row.

This's a redeveloped lot the Brokes were in. It's a corner 2x2 lot while the lot template for it is a 30x30 one.
That's why I can't exactly classify the lot size in the old format for the lot size description coz it really depends on how one defines it in terms of uses. If the road side is not built, then it can definitely be regarded as a 2x2 lot, simply because that's the normal default use. But in this case, it works more like a 2x3 lot.

Lots like this can be confusing to define their lot sizes.
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#5 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 9:56 PM
Thanks for your fast reply...very interesting...this never even crossed my mind. It's always nice to see new techniques and refreshing ideas. Thank you for enlightening us :p

Retired from Simming
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 9:01 AM Last edited by niol : 23rd Jun 2006 at 7:15 PM.
pixelhate,

Thanks...

nengi65,

Actually, this is not a new technique (at least > 1.5 year olde in terms of TS2 life since first mentioned/shown at this site) but just uncommon. As for the ideas, I hope it's really refreshing though. I never know if someone has done these ideas before or not. But, I enjoy them after all... can't care too much...:D

Thanks.

mythbuster,

Thanks for your nice compliment...
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 2:01 PM
This is one of the best lots i've ever seen! And i'm sure glad you don't need any ep's to play it!

Awsome work!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 4:14 AM
^ Agreed!!! I love it and all the other shopping malls I have downloaded crashed my game!