Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MARPAT Digital Pattern Camouflage Fatigues

by FreelanceSim Posted 19th Jun 2006 at 6:24 PM - Updated 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:09 AM by FreelanceSim

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:09 AM
Cool... Now I just need fully automatic weapons to kill other Sims... Mwahahaha...
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:53 AM
Great! Would you consider posting the lot, too? I've been looking for a good Stargate-themed lot. Thanks for the post!
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 5:45 AM
Thanks so much, these are fab! Your lot looks fantastic, too!! I'm very jealous!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:33 AM
thanx these r great
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 9:13 AM
have u got them for chicks too?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:00 AM
Spy Boy - When I get a spare moment I will post the female versions too!

As for posting the lot I would do, I've got a few great lots (or so I think!) to share but as I use a Mac I'm not so sure how to go about doing this as I can't use Clean Installer!

Anyhow, thanks for the great feedback for my first post - will probably encourage me to post my other bits! :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 3:47 PM
If you want to send them to me over msn, i can clean sweep them, then send them back for you for uploading?
Field Researcher
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:18 PM
Stargate!!!!

God I LOVE that show!!!

Well..I used to.. I stopped watching after Atlantis came out.. and richard dean anderson stopped as the leader of sg1... *sigh* Went down from there.

But I faithfully watch my box sets on friday nights.

thanks for these!

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zruda_Trinact
If you want to send them to me over msn, i can clean sweep them, then send them back for you for uploading?

Many thanks for the offer but I have decided it'll probably be easier if I nick my Aunty's laptop and put Clean Installer on that!! Shame there isn't any modding apps out there for the mac really.

Just gotta wait until September now for OFB!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 5:26 PM
Ow wow, those are so great! My Jack O'Neill Sim will finally look the part :D! (And his Daniel will be pleased hehehe)

I don't watch the show anymore, since it's just not the same, but I still get psyched whenever I see anything to do with it. So thanks!

Plus, I have to second whoever asked for the lot to be posted. That's just marvellous! If you could, pretty please send it out :D
Forum Resident
#12 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 11:04 PM
Ohhhh :lovestruc

You have just made my day...

LOVE Stargate (still!), and your outfits, and the lot (which I'm hoping is soon-to-be, if not already, downloadable (I haven't checked, I got all excited...)), and EVERYTHING!
yay!

*ahem* I'm better now. sorta.

ANYway, Thanks a TON!

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 5:27 PM
Stargate rules and the only reason I started playing the sims again was to play stargate sims thanks so much for these I love love love them!!!!

Fat chics RULE!
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 1:22 PM
Default Stargate
Great outfits

I was just wondering-
Where did you get the stargate in the background from cause it looke really cool
Field Researcher
#15 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 7:43 PM
I was just getting ready to make a Stargate family, and here's the unifroms! Thanks so much!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 7:59 PM
Totally awesome. My best bud is a HUGE SG1 fan, I think this will hook her into SIMS2!
Anybody got a Zat (sp?) gun?
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 12:46 PM
Star Gate Star Gate! Wow its just so weird how Simmers have so much more in common than Sims!!!! I read on Sifi's website they are canceling the show after the rest of season 10 is over!!! Go to the site and complain-maybe they'll bring it back? it worked for 7th heaven, even though I thought it ended well-why not Stargate? Great Job thanks for the uniforms.....

Are you bored with your game? Have you ever thought to yourself, "Boy it would be fun to play with others"? If so, Sim Swap is the place for you, check it out.
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th May 2007 at 11:14 PM
Shweeeeet.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 2:36 AM
Niiiice!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th May 2008 at 5:28 PM
Waiting for a female set
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 4:38 PM
This Is Very Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can You Build This For Sims 3?????????????????