Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

PLUS SIZE TEEN short dress - NEW MESH

by martaxl Posted 19th Jun 2006 at 11:43 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 12:24 AM
You're very good at this plus size mesh thing! I checked your site out, cool stuff! Thanx for the download!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 12:26 AM
ha , im lovin this.. EDIT: Just checked out your website, AWESOME. this is so different. Finally more of a variance of body types!! you are very talented, and i cannopt wait for recolours.. GOES to check out the goods..

Sarcasm is the KEY to living a long and enjoyable life.
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 12:39 AM
Yippie! I love 'em!

Thank you so much martaxl, your so talented!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 12:59 AM
Whoa...Now THAT'S WHAT I CALL PLUS SIZE!!! Thankies!!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 2:37 AM
I've loved these all, but now I'm sad because my bbw sim is about to lose quite a bit of weight because she's about to age transistion to elder. I hope someone might adapt this mesh for elder.

Lovely work!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 8:14 AM
Hey, Is there any chance you could do the first one for normal bodysize?
Inventor
#8 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 9:22 AM
I totally love your meshes...I was fed up with all my simmies being stick thin and your meshes are so relistic with there propertions :D. I've downloaded everything off your site so far :D. Thank you for these new dresses.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Stupid people are stupid
#9 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 2:19 PM
Yay! More, make more...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 4:34 PM
Nicky - I will soon convert all my adult meshes to be used by elder sims. I just need some time. I devote much time to each of my meshes as I don't want them to look just like the wider version of regular one, so you will have to wait a bit. Anyway, there is a very easy tutorial how to convert adult clothing into young adult or elder. Have a look at skinning tutorials at MTS2.

a7x - I don't plan to work with 'normal' sizes, sorry. It makes me bored and it's enough for me that in real life I am surrounded by dieting obsession. I am sure that some of skinners will transfrom my texture to slim size for you - I have nothing against it anyway.

Big is beautiful - have a look at my plus sized Sims :
http://www.xl-pozytywnie.pl/sims/femaleclothing.htm
Scholar
#11 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 5:20 AM
Bravo! Bravo. LOVE THE WORK Miss Marta the Talented!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 8:37 AM
Quote:
a7x - I don't plan to work with 'normal' sizes, sorry. It makes me bored and it's enough for me that in real life I am surrounded by dieting obsession. I am sure that some of skinners will transfrom my texture to slim size for you - I have nothing against it anyway.

Its okay, I understand
Instructor
#13 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 6:56 PM
Great! I like variety in my game!
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 10:04 PM
I dont see any of it and I downloaded the meshes. Help!!!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:12 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 2:44 AM
ty coollllll