Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Kadaj

by NessyOriginal Posted 20th Jun 2006 at 5:05 AM - Updated 8th Aug 2006 at 1:19 PM by NessyOriginal

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 7:17 PM
Nice version
Great work

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 7:19 PM
Oh.My.God.... He looks so realistic! And the clothes are absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs. o(^_^)o

Sigh.....Sometimes I wish I was a Sim...
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 7:24 PM
Hes PERFECT!

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 7:41 PM
Kadaj is so cool! he's hot too.

~MoOgLeS aRe So CuTe!!!~
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 8:21 PM
omg, it looks just like him! Great job! ^^
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 8:49 PM
WOW! Awesome work it does look just like him!!

www.crystalwitchery.com
Rate and Review my Movies at Sims99.com
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 8:52 PM
The outfit looks so real! (the rest of him is great too .) Love it, thanks.
Advent Children was a sweet movie
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 9:04 PM
My gods... Your version is so much better than mine ><; I feel so out-done... Nice job man, my boyfriend rps as Kadaj and he will absolutely love this.

"Oh i think this is how you change a tire but what do i know i'm JUST A BABY!" - Stewie Griffin -
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 10:24 PM
thanks thanks i'm very happy thanks for the replies, i'm new making sims and clothes, are a few bad the clothes but i'm working hard to make it better, thanks again for all
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 11:34 PM
Wow... I love this version of Kadaj... he's going to replace the kadaj I made... hehe

Quote:
Look it's a wing-ed potatoe
Forum Resident
#12 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 12:44 AM
The clothes are great! My Kadaj is loping around in a snape suit hhote made! I love leather tho! Thanks!

I...will never be a memory.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 2:03 AM
I forgot say in the thread that this kadaj is teen version, but don't worry the people that like adult version, I made it, and tomorrow I upload my Kadaj adult version with the clothes in adult version too, and others characters of Advent Children.

Kisses, and thanks again to everybody for the replies,
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 2:55 AM
You did a GREAT job!He looks just like Kadaj!
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 5:26 AM
Ohh! I just love this so much! I have waited so long for someone to make a Kadaj. Are you going to make the rest of the gang? You did a great job. I can't wait to download it. Thank you!

I am VideoGames224. I had to change my name.

Always think before you speak!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 10:37 AM
KYAAAAH! I love the clothings! It looks soooo great!
I can't wait until you upload the adult version, and see what kind of new characters you 've made!! (hope its loz and sephiroth!)
Thank you soooooo much!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 11:27 AM
I really like this one! Now my Sephiroth and Cloud and Reno and Rude and....*continues on forever*...will have a new buddy to hang out with in my FF town. And you're going to upload more? I can't wait. Have you tried making Yazoo? He's my favorite ^^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 12:19 PM
Hello everybody, I'm grateful for all your words, thanks from my heart, and sorry for my english is very bad.

Don't worry my next download is Kadaj adult version with the same clothes there are in the pics, after I upload the Yazoo, and Loz, that I have been making yet, and the clothes. My Sephiroth, in the links that I show in this thread, there are pics of him, but I need the permission of the skin, and for upload aprovation, when I get it then I upload here.

In conclusion my next uploads are:

Yazoo, Sephiroth, Loz, Denzel, Barret, Cloud, Yuffie, Vincent, Rufus, Rude, Jenova, etc...

I try to upload very quickly has been possible, thanks for all and I'm very happy to share this work with everybody.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 12:24 PM
Links that I show My Sephiroth, and previews of others characters, some characters aren't finished, is this that isn't the final result work.

To see Sephiroth:

http://www.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=18711

http://www.sims2community.com/showt...1&page=47&pp=25

If anybody want a special character I try to make it the better I can do.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 2:41 PM
I think his face is a bit more thin, but great job nevertheless :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 6:09 PM
Oh no! I did a lot of versions of kadaj, the only face can be show all expresions of kadaj movie is this, a few more big because the game is dificult, when he down the face is so thin, this face make the expresions, I have versions more thin, and when he make the expresions is horrible, in the pics show a few more fat that is in the game when you are playing with him. But if you see the kadaj face you can see that in some screens is very thin but others, when is talking to the children, his face turn a few fat. Is dificult to play with expressions and with the face, but I am not tetsuya nomura lol, and I can't do so perfect sorry, but I'm better him, and I'm continue making more versions, this work never stop
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 6:23 PM
I think his face is thin, this is the same kadaj to download but with other clothes. And one of his expresions.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 8:12 PM
Default Preview of my next kadaj
This is My next kadaj to upload, is better version, I think, skin more realistic. I'm working for do the clothes better, I'm working in adult version face, and I upload them today or tomorrow. Now I'm uploading Sephiroth, and I hope enjoy them.

Test Subject
#24 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 9:30 PM
The Kadaj sim is great,I love his clothes.I hope your Yazoo and Loz sims are just as good.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:07 AM
Hahaha, my brother just asked me if I was looking at cosplay pictures again... That's how realistic he looks, Great job on him, and thank you for sharing ^^
Page 1 of 3