Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Venderbelt Hall Dorm

by chasingtheflames Posted 22nd Jun 2006 at 1:07 AM - Updated 25th Jun 2006 at 8:25 PM by chasingtheflames : Updating Zip File

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 8:40 PM
looks great thanx
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 5:43 AM
great dorm ;-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 4:05 PM
Thank you! I really had fun building this one.

To those who DL my creations and give thanks they are much appreciated. Please feel free to use any of my creations however you like. If you can improve upon them then feel free to. Now quit reading my siggy and go sim! *wink*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 4:14 PM
Beautiful job once again - can't wait for Wedge65 to build me a University Terrain!

I love to build small, elegant lots & neighbourhoods with No Custom Content & Hack Free. You can find them at my Minisite at TSR.
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 2:30 AM
Hey i love this dorm but when i went to play it my sims could only access the first floor...i think somethin is wrong with the elevators :S Thanks for the great work :D
Scholar
#7 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 10:38 AM
Looks really nice

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cheekychick1990
Hey i love this dorm but when i went to play it my sims could only access the first floor...i think somethin is wrong with the elevators :S Thanks for the great work :D

I'm trying to upload an updated version but my nets running really badly...I hadnt had my coffee yet and apparently I stuck in shafts instead of the elevators. *blush* You'd think I would of noticed the lack of doors!

You can either redownload or be lazy like I would and follow these steps:

1: open the cheat window and type in changelotzoning residential
2: exit to NH then reenter lot
3: remove shafts on 2nd & 3rd floor and put in new elevators
4: open the cheat window and type in changelotzoning dorm
5: exit to NH then reenter lot

After that it should all be fine. Once again I'm very sorry. If you have trouble editing it yourself just pm me and I'll help you with more detailed steps. I hope you enjoy playing it after this little issue is corrected.

- Chase

To those who DL my creations and give thanks they are much appreciated. Please feel free to use any of my creations however you like. If you can improve upon them then feel free to. Now quit reading my siggy and go sim! *wink*
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 8:33 PM
this is a great dorm
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 11:04 PM
One of my favorite dorms for upperclassmen.

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 6:59 PM
I just played 7 sims all the way through college in this dorm. It was very well-planned and easy to play...I will probably never play another dorm but this one.

My only issues were the limited kitchen space (my sims got sick of mac-n-cheese and wanted to make their own food, but the cook was always in the way) and the issue of sims not using the bathrooms while someone else was in there. Within a semester I had them well-timed though.

This is a very convenient, fun, beautiful dorm to play. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 11:17 PM
I just love this dorm! The great way it is build. I almost want to be a student again and live in it for real.

Please go on making dorms as this one! It is my favorite! The places like the fitness and relaxroom (with biljart, chess) really do it for me. Nice!!!

The only small problem I have is that gardening is nog possible because of the small white walls around the bushes. Like I said, a small issue.
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 7:06 AM
Very nice dorm, thanks.. I like it=_)
Forum Resident
#14 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bs19832
I just love this dorm! The great way it is build. I almost want to be a student again and live in it for real.

Please go on making dorms as this one! It is my favorite! The places like the fitness and relaxroom (with biljart, chess) really do it for me. Nice!!!

The only small problem I have is that gardening is nog possible because of the small white walls around the bushes. Like I said, a small issue.

I have these two mods and never was sad to have them:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=288772
http://drupal.cyjon.net/node/172
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 10:36 AM
cool thnx^^