Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

queen apailana

by getagirl4 Posted 25th Jun 2006 at 1:32 PM - Updated 15th Jan 2010 at 8:23 PM by getagirl4

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 11:18 AM
Gorgeous! very lifelike
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 12:21 PM
She's awesome! Thanks much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 1:41 PM
Beautiful, thank you!

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 2:55 PM
She looks wonderful! I don't remember if I ever saw her in the movies, but the is just beautiful.. Thank you!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 5:55 AM
She's only in the last five minutes of Revenge of the Sith, in Padmé's funeral scene, but I agree...she is very gorgeous. Thank you very much for this lovely upload!

Edit: For moviemaking reasons, I'd love to see Queen Jamilla as well...if you have the time. I'm making a series of short movies called--"Five Things That Never Happened To Anakin Skywalker"--and one of them features a huge, royal Naboo wedding instead of the private one at the lake country. Having all the Naboo royalty there would be wonderful.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 12:51 PM
Heeeeeellll, that's amazing :O

Awesome :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:32 PM
Wonderful work! It really looks like the original dress... but... AARGH!!! WHY DOES NOBODY MAKE ANY PROPER QUEEN-OF-NABOO MESHES!?!?!?!? If I were a mesher, I would do them right away!!!!!!!!! oh sry hehe (well... my point of vieuw... *lol*)

Luke Skywalker: "Fear is their greatest defense. I doubt if the actual security there is much greater than on Appalyer-Sullust and what there is is most likely directed towards a large scale assault."
Mark Hamill: "And I read that line and I thought, "Who talks like that?""
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 10:33 AM
What can I say? Fab.u.lous.

See my art here.
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 4:07 PM
can u upload queen apailana battle dress???...like in starwars battlefront 2???(mission called "Imperial Diplomacy")...