Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Underworld: Michael Corvin

by SynapticSim Posted 28th Jun 2006 at 5:36 AM - Updated 28th Jun 2006 at 3:05 PM by SynapticSim

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 3:04 PM
Coolness :D

Happy apple poison.
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 4:14 PM
He looks fantastic Syn. He has every single detail that Michael had in the movies. The Ribcage was a nice touch as well. I must say, that I've never seen a Michael Sim look this great. And I love your screenshots, they really help him to look even more realistic and amazing. 5 stars. Thank-you for sharing him with us.

-deviantinvader

Beep boop.
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 4:50 PM
That is soooooooooooo good. It looks exactly like him. Well done, excellent work!! This may sound abit rude but would it be possible for you to make Michael in his human form. I've searched for him on here but I haven't found one that I like, and seeing your work on him in hybrid version I reckon you could do a good human version of him. Please would you be able to do this, if so could you please pm and let me know. I would ever so gratefull if you do. Anyway Keep up the excellent work.
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 2:43 AM
Do you take request? I love your work. Thanks.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by braybray
Do you take request? I love your work. Thanks.

It never hurts to make a request, you can send it to me via PM. It doesn't mean I'll make it, but I'll consider anything!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 3:48 AM
Okay. Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 8:34 PM Last edited by Lady-Rose : 5th Aug 2006 at 5:48 PM.
Thanx soooo much I've been looking everywhere for Underworld characters!!! Yours are just great!!!!
Are you going to make some more?