Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maison Dedon

by Javiereyesainz Posted 28th Jun 2006 at 8:04 PM - Updated 29th Jun 2006 at 1:18 PM by Javiereyesainz

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 5:04 PM
I love it, 5 stars for you!

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 7:42 PM
WOW! a great house to download! All modern features! Love it!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 4:51 PM
Thank you so much. I love the design of your house that' s so nice you made it furnished as well !!!
Scholar
#5 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 8:47 AM
Lovely

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 10:06 AM
could you give some pics of inside? anyway this is cool!

If life seems to suck, do the right thing. Put it in a bin.
http://www.atfreeforum.com/waggles/ Visit my forum for chat, spam and fun! I am currently looking for moderators. PM me with your resume.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 12:07 AM
well its a gorgous house but it crashed my game while it waz loading it crashed well could you fix it or something its still gorgous
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 11:02 AM
To answer christyhemme:

The House crashed your game because you should have install in your computer all the expansions of the original game to play with the house, and you only have one. Anyway thanks for your message.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Aug 2021 at 3:14 PM
Cool design. Looks a little like Twilight Edward's house.