Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Glass & Brick Home On A Hill

by shrekheatherbelle Posted 30th Jun 2006 at 6:44 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 4:16 PM
Beautiful House, Thanks!

Your Words, Dreams, and Thoughts have the Power to create conditions in your Life...What you Speak, Dream, and Think about, You can bring about.-unknown
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 5:21 AM
I would so hate to clean that thing. Nice Job. It is beautiful!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 11:40 AM
looks good

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 9:47 AM
Great home, it obviously took some time to make! And there are some very unique aspects as well. I'd love to know how you made the indoor/outdoor pool, I've been pulling my hair out trying to do this. Amazing house, thanks!

He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough. - Lao Tsu
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 10:05 AM
B.E.A.utiful!

If life seems to suck, do the right thing. Put it in a bin.
http://www.atfreeforum.com/waggles/ Visit my forum for chat, spam and fun! I am currently looking for moderators. PM me with your resume.