Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Abarai Renji from BLEACH *updated with hair mesh - (jan. 21, 2007)

by Snailhorse Posted 1st Jul 2006 at 2:27 PM - Updated 21st Jan 2007 at 1:19 PM by Snailhorse

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 8:07 PM
holy crap!! that's awesome
keep the bleach characters coming!!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 9:16 PM
I didn't know I needed this until I saw it. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 10:11 PM
I simply love it! Thanks so much!.
Could you create the same outfit for females please?.

Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 10:27 PM
I'm glad that you like him Thank you!

dolphindragon888: sure. I'm making Kuchiki Rukia now, her face is done - I'm making her shinigami robe as well. But I think I'll remake that (I mean a completely new mesh), cause her 'shapes' are a bit different lol.

my homepage: L I V I N G - D o l l

You can find more creations at Simchic.com
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 12:39 AM Last edited by Tessa07 : 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:00 AM.
Thank you! I love Renji!!!!! I made my own personal Rukia, and I used this hair: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ggysims+recolor

It looks a little like Rukia's . . . right? lol That girl has abnormal hair!

What characters will you be making from Bleach? (other than Rukia) Just wondering . . .
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 12:59 AM
Let's see.. my absolute favourite is Byakuya.. (Renji is only after him). But I failed every time I wanted to make a hair mesh for him (BTW, I have his face already, lol) -> I've added this hair on him: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=169549 . And his captain robe will be a bit hard as well :D. (aaaand his scarf..)
I'm thinking about Hitsugaya taicho, Ichimaru Gin, Kira Izuru, Soi Fong.. Yoruichi-san, Ishida and Orihime - yet. And Ichigo, of course! (also searching for a good hair mesh.. )

Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:07 AM
Good luck finding Ichigo's hair . . . I've been looking everywhere for a similar one to his. Its very hard to find short spikey orange hair for some reason . . . *sighs*

Byakuya?! Yes, hes awesome! ^^ I think you really did a good job on Renji, he looks very close to his original.
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:40 AM
i totally adore renji-kun (after byakuya nii-sama XD)!!

thanks a lot!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 3:23 AM
OMFG YAY! You are now oen of my favorite ppl.
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 4:31 AM
Yes! More Bleach Sims! ^^ Hope to see an Ishida one be availible for download soon. Or any female Shinigami. I want Shinigami robe outfits...!! ^^
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 12:06 AM
ty. I've been looking for a Renji sim for AGES! cos Renji is awesome - I adore him!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 9:37 AM
It looks really great, but it isn't working for me
I downloaded all of the meshes listed and tried to install the package file, and I got the error:
"This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed."

I've got every expansion installed except for Family Fun Stuff... Does this require FFS?

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 12:24 PM
OhmygodohmygodOHMYGOD! I MUST HAVE HIM!

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MasterDinadan
I downloaded all of the meshes listed and tried to install the package file, and I got the error:

I've got every expansion installed except for Family Fun Stuff... Does this require FFS?
its a glitch you have to use Clean Installer just go to downloads then scroll down to the hosted sites.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MasterDinadan

Well, cause I have FFS (all the eps) as well, it might require.. But you can install him easily with the clean installer.

Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 9:15 AM Last edited by rsaj_55 : 30th May 2007 at 2:17 AM.
hi i'm a big fan of bleach ,,, and i'd like to thank u for making this amazing sim it's a really good job , keep up the good work ... and can you make another bleach characters like ( zaraki , ichigo , ikakku , ishida , kon , sado , ganjyu dono , bayakuya kuchiki , ururu , urahara , orihime , ukitake , grimmjow ) can make any of them plz :-)
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 11:21 PM
really good work!! ^__^ I love Renji!!! <3<3 I adore him.. ^__^ how about more Bleach-stuff? could you make Kurosaki Ichigo and Hisagi Shuuhei also? :D<3<3 ^__^
Scholar
#19 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 3:52 AM
I don't really now who he is, but I'm definitively downloading, the skin and cloyhing are just GREAT!!!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:07 PM
Thank U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finaly Sum1 Is Making Bleach Sims =)
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 7:44 PM Last edited by WitchyWebartist : 15th Aug 2006 at 10:46 PM.
Great job! I can hardly wait to add Renji to my game now! Any plans to make sims of Chad or Inoue or Ishida?

LOL! Read about the Dreadful TS1 Rule Creator!!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 1:56 AM
Great renji! My fave character is byakuya too and whitey-chan, then renji. He looks great

signatures are SO YESTERDAY
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 10:09 AM
I think the pupils should be smaller.
Instructor
#24 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 6:39 AM
xD I'm watching Bleach at this very moment... That's a veeery good Abarai, Lol.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 3:23 PM
Default Wawww
Sims creator on modthesims2 often do good job, but i'm realy AMAZED this time. thanx!!!
Page 1 of 2