Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pink and Green pattern Kimono [EDIT: Added Pink with White underlay!]

by Vicci Posted 9th Jul 2006 at 7:38 PM - Updated 12th Jul 2006 at 8:31 AM by Vicci

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 9:03 PM
I'd love to see these on a proper kimono mesh, but I agree that they look great as is! I love the hairstyles you've used in the images as well.

Mods rock my sox.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 10:13 PM
They look great as they are but they would be fantastic in a proper kimono mesh as well. I am sure you will get pleanty of comments saying the same thing.

I Belong To The Blank Generation
Find All My Stuff Here!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 11:45 PM
Default Nice Kimonos!
I love the kimonos ! I would download them but I don't have WinRAR and I don't know where I can get it... Nice work on the textures! I can't believe they are onky 2* ! I voted 5* and i thanked! Bye and keep hanging there!
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 12:26 PM
i love these kimonos they're perfect for a story i'm doing. I love the hair too, where's it from?

All knowledge is worth having . . . .
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScullyFan
would download them but I don't have WinRAR and I don't know where I can get it...
WinRAR is free from www.win-rar.com. Just download the free one.

Quote: Originally posted by babyblix
i love these kimonos they're perfect for a story i'm doing. I love the hair too, where's it from?

The annoying thing.. I'm a creater on TSR and guess where they're from.. TSR. I just used a days free membership which I had.. Sorry. If it's any help they're by Sunair.. I don't know if they're available from the website though.

As for the proper kimono mesh.. I'll have a go probably tomorrow, or a few days.. I can only get on PC for a certain amount of time. They'll be up next week hopefully! Thanks for the comments.

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 6:54 AM
these look great!!! thanx! and where did u get the hair?
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 3:29 AM
Thats beautiful! Where did you get the hair from?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by strawberryice
these look great!!! thanx! and where did u get the hair?

Quote: Originally posted by JPMiyuka
Thats beautiful! Where did you get the hair from?

Check the above posts and it'll explain that they're from TSR.

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 5:59 AM
I think they are great!