Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Everday outfits

by kyriaw Posted 11th Jul 2006 at 9:36 PM - Updated 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:36 PM by kyriaw : Added the Mesh

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 7:01 AM
They're awesome. Nice Job!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 8:48 AM
heey..the clothes are great! thanks for sharing it w/ us and grewat job! its really nice!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 9:06 AM
Ooooo - these are hot! ~Thanks~

I love to build small, elegant lots & neighbourhoods with No Custom Content & Hack Free. You can find them at my Minisite at TSR.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 10:03 PM
Really nice looking! Those are some hunky looking sims too!! Nice work...Thanks so much for making fash looking clothes for the guys!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 10:50 AM
Thanks a bunch, hard to find quality men's clothes. These will be a nice addition =)
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 10:24 AM
they are pretty
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 9:40 AM
What's the actual mesh link for this one? The one in the post goes to a girl's outfit...
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 11:38 AM
I'm confused as to where and how to download the mesh. The link you gave us leads to a page with many different links.. they're really great outfits and I can't wait to use them! =] but i'm just confused about the mesh business, thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 5:24 PM
sorry for the confusion, as the site I cgot the mesh from updated they changed the pages. I've added the mesh to the post to avoid any future confusion

CDHB (Coalition for the Decimation of Happy Bunnies) is recuiting new members. Sign up today and help rid humanity of these Evil Invaders! YOU TOO CAN BE A HERO!!!