Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A bunch of maternity clothes!

by SparkleSim Posted 16th Jul 2006 at 4:20 AM - Updated 30th Oct 2008 at 6:02 AM by SparkleSim

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Inventor
#2 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 1:54 AM
*pokes sparkle* What about the site? *raises eyebrow* I thought you were going to say............
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 5:55 AM
haha I lvoe the screenshot with the guys hitting their heads. So many pregneant sims at once it would be chaos! haha.

I Belong To The Blank Generation
Find All My Stuff Here!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ravestarr
haha I lvoe the screenshot with the guys hitting their heads. So many pregneant sims at once it would be chaos! haha.

That's because the two women on the far left went into labor XD.

Does this font make me look fat?
Scholar
#5 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 10:22 AM
Where is "this" pregnancy hack, there are so many pregnancy hacks I tried searching and had no luck.
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 5:15 PM
^ Yes, I am having trouble finding the right hack too.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 6:47 PM
Does anyone have a link to it? I'm having trouble finding it too
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 9:44 PM
I searched for the member Squinge... found a long list of hacks which they have generously provided.. thanks Squinge!
#9 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leapfreak
Does anyone have a link to it? I'm having trouble finding it too

i think i might have found it. Hope that's the right one! http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...+pregnancy+hack
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 5:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
Where is "this" pregnancy hack, there are so many pregnancy hacks I tried searching and had no luck.

Ooops! Thank you so much! I had uploaded this on inSIMinator too, and I copied and pasted it here, and completely forgot the link dissapeared. Thanks for catching me on that! I'll provide it.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 12:06 AM
I don't use this hack, because my pregnant sims spend all their time sleeping, but I just HAD to comment on that funny picture That many preggo ladies giving birth, I'm a chick and I'd be slapping my head watching it, too.

Great job on these, too

Out of commision because my computer is a complete piece of crap.
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 5:46 PM
All of these are gorgeous, especially the dress with "baby inside" on it.
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 2:20 AM
lol!funny picture!
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 2:27 AM
love the pic! so funny
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 2:08 PM
so . . are these replacements for the Maxis maternity clothes or what . . I'm confused? Would they work with the "wear anything while pregnant" hack?
Forum Resident
#16 Old 8th May 2007 at 5:07 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 1:19 PM
This is great thank you!

No regrets... they don't work...
No regrets now...they only hurt ...
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 5:33 PM
Thanks for sharing. Wonderful clothes.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 3:35 PM
Squinge is not making any more hacks,so you won't be able to find the pregnancy hack on inSIMenator.Some of his creations are in : http://files.sims2graveyard.com/squinge/
PS:the pregnancy hack is also there.Enjoy!!!

"Thanks to all wonderful people,who make beatiful creations and make my game better!"
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 12:35 AM
none of them work.. nice clothes though
Field Researcher
#21 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 5:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by keepmesafe10120
none of them work.. nice clothes though

Actually, all of them work. I use them all the time. But you do need to either use a cheat code or a hack to use them in the game. I use one that Squinge did. You can find it in the graveyard.
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 11:00 AM
use the boolprop cheat (boolprop testingcheatsenabled true) and Shift + Click... Spawn... Tom's Clothing Tester and Force Redress

X.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.X
Why Put A New Address On The Same Old Lonliness?
X.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.X
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 10:21 PM
LOOOOVVE IT. These are sooo cute. I especially love the one that is like all yellow and blue and rainbowy. great work

~MaY tHe FuNk bE WiTh YoU~
xOxXoXxOxXoXxOxXoXxOxXoX
~..:::..WALLY~ONE..:::..~

:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 10:44 PM
Squinge's hacks arent there any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ERG!!!! can some1 who has it upload it plz.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by s8rchik
Squinge's hacks arent there any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ERG!!!! can some1 who has it upload it plz.

Try here:
http://files.sims2graveyard.com/squinge/
Page 1 of 3