Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Checkerprint baby vans and skull tshirt

by cherrycigarette Posted 17th Jul 2006 at 12:08 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 2:52 AM
oh wow, that is so cute.
can't wait to see more from you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 3:46 AM
gahh, i love it x5407376895760790796789560.
where did you get the hair recolour, if i may ask?

Oh how lovely as she gasps, yet so innocently sleeping. And forever she will haunt, now manifest this disease. The misfortune of the weak, Ill tell you what it is. Walk down these tragic steps. Disappearing with no trace, nothing left. This was the perfect murder. The perfect murder.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 3:50 AM
Default Hair recolour
Oh well they're liegenschonheit's recolors of Andie's OFB mesh, but I used them with Bast Dawn's sideswept hairstyle. I'm actually in the process of uploading it (and the 14 other recolors) so it should be up pretty soon.

Thanks guys! I think I'm gonna be making more skins for toddlers and kids, because there seriousley needs to be more scenester-type clothes for rock and roll sim babies. It's just weird to see the mom and dad in like leopard print converse and stuff and then the babies dressed in Hawaiin print jumpers.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 4:36 AM
I think you did a great job and yes we need alot more for the sim babies... Awesome job!!!

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Instructor
#6 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 5:28 AM
I actually swore that I was only going to download clothes for my sim men because they are really neglected. But I have to have this! Sooooo cute!! can't wait to see more!

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 7:08 AM
So adorable, thanks ^^

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Instructor
#8 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 12:18 PM
Yes! It is cute!
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 12:30 PM
Those Vans are very realistic. Hope to see something like that for teens too
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 1:07 PM
Could you please make this a zip file.It is soooooo cute!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 1:08 PM Last edited by candie_iz_sweet : 7th Aug 2006 at 2:36 PM.
Could you please tell me where you got the hair and the colour of the hair from. This outfit doesn't work in my game
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 4:09 AM
For anyone requesting the hairstyle you can find it here:
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=18335
(btw soletsgonowhere is me on insimenator - I had to post it there cos for some reason I could never get it approved on MTS2)

I am downright amazed at what I can destroy with just a hammer.
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 8:23 PM
I have CEP but the outfit still doesn't appear in my game
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 11:17 AM
omigod this is too cute.. I really hope it works in mine!

3/31-4/1: I survived The Great Llama Day of 2006

"Flaming sims aren't much fun, they don't come when you call, they don't even try." - Iscariot on sim+firejet=?
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 5:20 AM
wow i really like it, do you think if you get around to it you could make some pants with those flat checkered vans slip on shoes
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_qhKWWDYTtkQ/R...r-shoes.gif.jpg

or a hoodie like this (maybe with bigger squares)
http://www.summumshop.com/images/g1..._whiteblack.jpg

i'm a big fan of checkered things so this would be really cool
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 8:50 PM
ugh finally! something my gothic parents may put on their children! I love it....and thx sooooooooo much