Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toys'R'Us Store

by TsGazelle Posted 18th Jul 2006 at 7:17 PM - Updated 20th Jul 2006 at 10:02 PM by TsGazelle : Forgot to mention lot size.

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 3:23 AM
wow sweet, i love toys r us
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 12:13 PM
Thanks I love Toys r' us.

But i'm having a problem, this is my 1time that i buy a comunnity lot and my sims can't go inside the store so I can't fill my store with stuff.

Please help me what can i do??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 1:10 AM
Do you mean that they cannot go to the lot or inside the building?

If your sim is there and you are not able to customize the lot, then that sim does not own the lot and you must go home and either use the sim's computer or phone to purchase the lot. Otherwise, you may enter from the neighborhood view (without a sim) to customize the lot.
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 9:36 AM
Well good going not adding the store sign now it's not even on the site anymore.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 4:09 PM
Whenever i go to florida i shop at publix and these lots will make my sims happy.
Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 3:34 AM
As I discovered when reading it carefully - all of the signs are included with the download.

Same with all of these stores - it is in the download
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 6:32 PM
C'mon Let's Play
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 2:56 AM
It's sad that all of the stores have now closed.