Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*fixed* *More* recolors of tiggerypums toddler swingtop ^_^

by kawaiimiyo Posted 22nd Jul 2006 at 7:05 AM - Updated 24th Jul 2006 at 7:57 AM by kawaiimiyo : Uploaded wrong file, works now

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 1:42 AM
I think they are adorable. You have done a good job on them and I think they look fine. Thanks.

It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more. ~Albus Dumbledore
If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. ~Sirius Black

Join and Become a Vampire: http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=VampEarth
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 3:30 AM
That is so incredibly cute!!! The blue one with the red bow reminds me of a dress I wore when I once was in kindergarten. ^_^
Forum Resident
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 4:08 AM
These are so cute!! They look just like something you'd find in the baby department. Thank you so much - they look adorable and quite detailed!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Scholar
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 4:59 AM
Waaay too cute. I really love these!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 5:12 AM
I love the sailor suit one! Now I need to scour the internet for a boy-sailor, it just seems like something twins would wear...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 6:03 AM
I am a sucker for toddler clothes and these are just too adorable to pass up! Great job, they are really cute!!

Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live for today.
Instructor
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 11:42 AM
These are FANTASTIC, ADORABLE recolorings! Congratulations kawaiimiyo! Great work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 12:27 PM
Thank you all so much ^_^ I'm so glad everyone enjoys them ^_^

and heehee, I thought of making something for a boy to match the sailor one, but I spent all the time making other girlie outfits instead, (Loved this mesh so much she couldnt pull herself away)

Anyways thank you again for all of your comments ^_^ Super appreciated =)
Forum Resident
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 9:44 PM
Oh my gosh! These are so so so so SO cute!! I LOVE the sailor one- and the one that looks like a ToddlerMellon reminds me of one a friend's daughter has. Very, VERY nice.

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 9:50 PM
Adorable! I want these so bad but there not showing up in my game for some reason. Tried several times....the original are there, but not your recolors
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 11:07 PM
=< They aren't showing up? Do they show up in anyone else's game? (I thought I had it packaged right, but Since I'm still new at this I may have done something wrong?)
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 5:03 AM
nope not showing up in my game either the orginal ones are there but not these recolors. there really cute would like them in my game so will come back and see if its been fixed. thanks in advance.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:20 AM
So sorry about that =< I guess there is something I'm missing, I'm trying to see what I did wrong, I'll try and hurry to get that fixed.....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 7:48 AM
Okay It's fixed, I uploaded the wrong package file, (I saw there was some in the projects folder and saved sims, i uploaded the ones in the project folder thinking it was the same ones, but after removing the ones in the saved sims folder, it wouldnt show in the game, so i guess those were the ones i should have uploaded............ They should work now ^^;; sorry again about that
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 8:47 PM
you did a GREAT job!
i had almost the same exact watermelon outfit when i was a baby.
love your work!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 8:08 AM
Don't get me wrong, but the idea from tigg was great and your recolours are my fave. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 9:59 PM
These are adorable! They look great in game and they are my fave recolors of the mesh! Job well done! I know this is an older post but I downloaded it and I love it so I had to thank you!!!