Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Way™ 19

by larsson1970 Posted 22nd Jul 2006 at 7:58 PM - Updated 23rd Feb 2009 at 2:02 PM by larsson1970

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 8:47 PM
In New England, where I live, the style is called a "Saltbox", although the higher wall is usually to the front of the lot. Nice job, as are all your American ways.

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 9:06 PM
Another 1 to my American Way Collection WOW its like i'm collecting Antiques NICE JOB.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 6:37 AM Last edited by fanseelamb : 23rd Jul 2006 at 7:19 AM.
Has anyone else tried playing in this house? I just moved a family in and all the sims on the lot keep resetting. They sort of just jump up and stand there doing nothing even though Free Will is on.

ETA: NEVERMIND! Looks like the culprit was a bed my sim brought to the house in his inventory. It was unselectable, so I deleted the bed and now everything seems fine. Sorry for the false alarm.

And thanks a lot for the house, larsson. I love it! It's so cute and playable. Perfect for my single dad and his little daughter. :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 3:02 PM
Really cute, I wish there was more starters like this! 'Cause, seriously, what's the point of having a house with one bedroom??
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 6:34 PM
Thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank, vote or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR