Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Some misc. addons for the Simstones (recolors)

by SwtNess2 Posted 25th Jul 2006 at 12:20 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 6:31 AM
Fantastic job!

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Inventor
#3 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 7:03 AM
Lovely items.. much needed.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Instructor
#4 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 8:20 AM
I love em! Thank you SwtNess2! You did a really great job too!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 10:36 AM
i started a new n'hood too i need more stuff please keep it up!!

Likeing new TS3 build grid and placements, not liking TS3 Store and changes to shops.
Alchemist
#6 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 1:02 PM
thank you for these MUCH needed additions, in order to keep my stoneage 'hood completely realistic Please keep up the good work! (some skill objects would be nice...*hint hint*

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghanima Atreides
thank you for these MUCH needed additions, in order to keep my stoneage 'hood completely realistic Please keep up the good work! (some skill objects would be nice...*hint hint*

I'll see what I can do!

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 2:51 PM
Hey Thanks, these will make a great addition to the SimStone set !

Did you know these colors that you're shinin' are
Surely not the best............. Crossfade
Scholar
#9 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 4:06 PM
Everything that you made is absolutely perfect - thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:12 AM
Great work! I have a question though. What mesh am I supposed to get at Around the Sims 2? You don't mention what I'm supposed to be looking for. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:20 AM
Thankyou for the simstones extra stuff we needed love all that set
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by siouxsn
Great work! I have a question though. What mesh am I supposed to get at Around the Sims 2? You don't mention what I'm supposed to be looking for. Thanks.

The meshes are all posted here. I just posted the link to ATS2 because it is required for me to post a link to her site when posting her meshes. If you have not been there, it's definitely worth a look. She is one of my favorite creators.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 5:26 PM
Excellent!