Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Simstones - "real" fur rugs

by 15pupmaus49 Posted 25th Jul 2006 at 12:30 AM - Updated 17th Feb 2007 at 2:14 PM by IgnorantBliss : moved to correct category

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by an animal activist
awwww... Think of those poor animals.

Sheesh

Nice rugs. Thanks

Simaster8 - Decking-out your suburbia
Scholar
#3 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 6:42 AM
Beautiful rugs. Just what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 7:53 AM
They will look sooooo nice! Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 7:54 AM
Perfect, thank you
Instructor
#6 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 8:23 AM
These are gorgeous 15pupmaus49! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 10:28 AM
great job
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 10:35 AM
Brilliant work keep it up, make more please!!! and anything else presimstoric

Likeing new TS3 build grid and placements, not liking TS3 Store and changes to shops.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 10:53 PM
I was just about to request this- I wanted the "animal skin" (in my game, they're faux, of course ) rugs but without the face, cuz, ya know, *creepy*. These are lovely. Thank you!!

Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 7:14 AM
Nice rugs! Thank you. :-)
Instructor
#11 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 2:14 AM Last edited by Rincewind010101 : 27th Jul 2006 at 2:20 AM.
Thank you, these are great!

Most animal skins I've seen in the game are zebra or tiger - I love that these are more miscellaneous furry creatures: I'm sure my ancestors weren't fast enough to catch a zebra, or brave enough to catch a tiger, !
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 5:28 AM
So realistic, great job ;D
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 11:09 AM
Default Thank you for the rugs
Hi,
I have been looking for sometime some rugs. I'm not a very good searcher however. I "fell" upon the rugs today and downloaded them. They are beautiful. I made sure to vote and thank you.
Instructor
#14 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by interviewithasim
Geez what is it with you guys and dead animals. How is animal skin on a sims floor beautiful. It's murder.

better on sims' floor than mine. i hate real fur but this are only pixel's (or yeah.. that) come down
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 2:08 PM
Thank you SO much, my living room could use some fur, this is exactly what I've been looking for.

As for the fur issue, I think it's up to everyone's own concept of right/wrong, in other words, going "omg how can you blaa blaa" doesn't change any "pro fur" person's mind. Trust me on that one.

Having problems with custom content after installing a new EP? http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=197511 might help :)
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by interviewithasim
Geez what is it with you guys and dead animals. How is animal skin on a sims floor beautiful. It's murder.

Uhh, no, it's not. It's pixels.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 4:00 AM
Personally I love fur, as for those who don't and think its wrong to kill animals where do you think the steaks on your table come from? Kind of a double standard don't ya think. Besides the sims are virtual not reality so who cares, no animals were "murdered." (So Get Over It). Anyway I love your rugs 15pupmaus49, keep up the good work, and a bear rug with head and all would be great.
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 12:17 AM
Thanks! I needed those for my viking neighborhood For them it wasn't an option not to kill animals, they lived in terribly cold places an animal skins may have well been the difference to surviving a long winter ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 9:22 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Sep 2022 at 2:26 AM
I'm looking forward to using these in my medieval Sims' houses! (and I've been vegan for 25 years, so anyone who believes pixels can be evil doesn't represent the entire community.)