Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Lambency" soft shine lipgloss

by kamikitten Posted 25th Jul 2006 at 5:26 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2007 at 7:51 AM by kamikitten

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:25 AM
Gorgous lip gloss! I love it! Great job.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:26 AM
This lip gloss is pretty, I love all the things from your sims site! Thanks for sharing these with us!

Shawnee
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:36 AM
love these! downloading

our days were numbered by nights on too many rooftops. they said we burned so bright, we'd burn the city and go.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 5:11 AM
Super sexy and lipsmackin lovely! Great work; thanks for sharing!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 7:01 AM
very nice!
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 2:15 PM
Great! Thanxx!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:32 PM
Awesome ! thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#9 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 7:15 PM
Wow those are nice! Wonderful job! All my female sims are getting makeovers lol.

I love your model is there any chance that she's up for download.
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 9:07 PM Last edited by kamikitten : 26th Jul 2006 at 9:18 PM.
first: Thank you guys, I'm glad you like it :D

second: I was thinking about give this model to download but I didn't made her with bodyshop, I made her in game so I can't give this sim for download. If anybody knows how (if its possible) to put a sim from game to bodyshop please, please, please tell me! :D
If there's no chance to do that I'll try to make her possibly similar looking in bodyshop

"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."
Field Researcher
#11 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 2:15 AM
I believe you can do it with SimPE but I don't know how to work it. There is tutorials for hpw to get them from in game. If I find the link I'll send you a PM with it.

Oh and I love the lashes you made! Those are great!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kamikitten
first: Thank you guys, I'm glad you like it :D

second: I was thinking about give this model to download but I didn't made her with bodyshop, I made her in game so I can't give this sim for download. If anybody knows how (if its possible) to put a sim from game to bodyshop please, please, please tell me! :D
If there's no chance to do that I'll try to make her possibly similar looking in bodyshop

It's quite simple, actually. LyricLee provided us a nice tutorial right here. I hope everything works fine, because I liked your model too...
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 2:44 PM
I have allready the link to this tutorial from LeAnn but thnx anyway
When I get this sim to bodyshop I will give her up for download, I promise :D

"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 5:52 AM
thank you!!!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 9:21 AM
I like them! These are so pretty!