Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Emma Watson as Hermione Granger

by lady_darkshine Posted 26th Jul 2006 at 3:38 AM - Updated 10th Sep 2006 at 5:54 AM by lady_darkshine

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
#2 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 7:40 AM
Very good likeness. Thank you.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 9:09 PM
I REALLY Hope This one Works. I've Tried Loads Of Emma's, But Not ONE! NOT ONE has Worked Yet. Looks Good, By The Way.

I used to have an open mind..

But my brains kept falling out.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 10:31 PM
It looks very like her. I hate Emma Watson in the flesh, but i love ur sim version.

More Power !!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 11:47 PM
This is the best Emma Watson as Hermione I have seen. I don't really use CAS anymore (I have a good breeding stock of sims, and with all the expansion packs, plenty of townies) but I am compelled by the sheer wonderful job you did, to download her (and the boys too).

The best I have seen! (And I've looked for the trio everywhere)
Inventor
#6 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 2:06 AM
It -really- looks like her.
I'm downloading (:
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 3:09 AM
Wow, that really does look like Emma Watson, right down to the non-curly hair that plauges movie-mione.
But seriously, you are very talented and you have a very nice ability to capture the important elements of people that really creates a strong resemblence. Nice work and I can't wait to see more.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 3:46 AM
Black Flower of Doom: Lovely screen name I hope Hermione works too; care to tell me is she does?

kramnaols: What, you've met Emma Watson in the flesh? She seems nice, at least. Giggly, but nice. Thanks for the compliments

SJBequeath: Thanks so much! I feel special. But in a good way.

Pinjo: I thought people may not like my Hermione sim without mega curly hair, but your compliments certainly made me feel quite a bit more confident. Thanks very much

Thanks to everyone who have thanked me or/and commented!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 12:22 PM
A beautiful likeness I told myself I wasn't going to keep trying to download HP sims, but I cannot resist this time Looks like I'll have someone to wear those Hogwarts uniforms after all Thanks!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 2:15 AM
Thank's for making Harry,Ron and Hermione, they really look like the actors.. They'r great, I just hope you could make some of the other characters. Maybe Ginny and Malfoy? Anyways, great job!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 7:49 PM
Possibly the best one I've seen. Thanks.
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 8:59 PM
I love your Hermione's Sim! That's amazing. I also love your Draco M. and Harry. Great job!
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 10:42 AM
She won't appear in my game, i have tried Q-EXPRESS and manual download and still no luck. any hints on how to get her to appear??
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 9:03 PM
does it require meshes?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 5:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nikkiatherton
does it require meshes?

Nope. Says so in the description.

Canadian music: No hate, no façades, no fakes. Just good music.

Broken Social Scene, Arcade Fire, Joel Plaskett, Ron Sexsmith, Feist, Stars, K-OS, Metric, Sam Roberts, Sloan, Bell Orchestre, Sarah Harmer, The Most Serene Republic. Favs of mine.

H/H supporter :D
Field Researcher
#16 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Black Flower Of Doom
I REALLY Hope This one Works. I've Tried Loads Of Emma's, But Not ONE! NOT ONE has Worked Yet. Looks Good, By The Way.

Yeah I agree. I keep getting diagnostic WinRAR messages from the previous Emma sims, really annoying! But I'm glad this one works though. And btw, this Emma is very well done! I love the recoloring of the hair, and your work put into this sim is wonderfully done. Keep it up.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 5:41 PM
Chinny Hermie? xD That made me laugh.
Great job!
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 10:41 PM
OMG ur a genious!! This looks just like her XD I made one but it sucked OnO Thank you so much!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 2:56 AM
Her trousers are missing the back pockets, and the textures are blurry. But otherwise great job! :D