Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

US Navy White Uniforms

by Refuge0 Posted 26th Jul 2006 at 8:31 AM - Updated 5th Aug 2006 at 1:54 AM by Refuge0

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 12:32 AM
Great work on both navy and the marine uniforms
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 12:45 AM
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE make a USA "Cracker Jack" uniform??????????

This is SWEET!

Thank you

"S"
V^^^^V

" Enjoy LIFE, 'cause DEATH is just around the CORONER ! ©"
Instructor
#4 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 12:58 AM
Fantasic! Thank you Refuge0!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#5 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 1:39 AM Last edited by fanseelamb : 28th Jul 2006 at 4:05 AM.
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 2:19 AM
Thank you! I've been looking for this everywhere!
Scholar
#7 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 3:54 AM
You continue to amaze me. As a former Marine, I loved the USMC outfit you did and this one is awesome as well. Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Corrosively Delightful
retired moderator
#8 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:20 AM
I'm a navy brat through and through (dad was a career Naval Aviator), and these look great! Thank you for making them and sharing! Any chance of the khaki's? And the *ahem* cap? Even if not, these are great and I appreciate them. With these I'm going to make the Cubi O' Club, plus the pool and "mystery meat" hot dogs... Fly Navy

cokenasmile

If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right.
SO much to do and so many other things to distract me.
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 12:00 PM
Yes, Sir, your Uniforms we're great.

Who ever finds a typing misstake could keep it - nobody is perfect.
And sorry, my English is not perfect. As I am German, I try as good as I could.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 12:04 PM
Oooooooooooooooooo!!! very nice i like a man in a uniform! could do a story

"In three words I can explain what I've learned about life, it goes on."

I am also xxkatxx
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 1:40 PM
That looks great man thanks. I hope yo see more uniforms in the future.
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 4:43 PM
The pants and the hat do not appear in my game (not again)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 6:09 PM
The same problem as Fratyinside. I've got the complete suit and the upper part available, but the hat and the pants aren't there.

Instead of the cap, there is an "empty" accessory slot (I assume so) - it's thumbnail is a casual sim's head without anything on him and when I click on it, nothing appears on my sim. Please, Refuge, could you check out what is be wrong?

[~]
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 9:37 PM
The same thing that you descriped wlodi happens to me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:00 PM
OKay i may have a solution go to www.rosesims2.net and download the hat itll be in the magic (acssesories) department and then go to www.insiminator.net and download the work uniforms for the body builder if that dosent do it ill check even further for you
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 2:09 AM
Good work, Refuge0! As a six year Navy vet who served in destroyers in the U.S. Atlantic Fleet, I can't say how happy I am to see somebody finally putting Navy uniforms on The Sims 2, and I know that took some guts. Naval insignia on the officer's summer whites and dress whites is on shoulderboards, and anybody who's ever tinkered with clothes knows the shoulders can be a brute to work with. Somebody'd mentioned a crackerjack-good luck, if you accept that mission. Just remember, bell bottoms, the neckerchief, a dixie-cup (white hat, for you pollywogs out there) and the flap, and you got it made.
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 4:20 AM
thanks this is one of the uniforms i was looking for and posted in the request section thanks
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 4:50 AM
These are very nice. The correct URL for InSIM is www.insimenator.net

Sims 2
The only reason Windows is on my PC.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:10 PM
Mmmmm... *drools* These are my all-time favorite uniforms- just gotta love a man in all white dressed up - - I'm sorry, where was I? Oh, yes. You did AWESOME and I am totally in love with these! THANKS!!

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 5:07 PM
Thank you so much for the Navy whites. And the caps! With these and the USMC uniforms, I'm envisioning outstanding beautiful military Sim weddings.

Thank you!
Instructor
#21 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 8:37 AM
Thank you Refuge0 for making these; I always like the US Navy's dress whites above all other versions of the uniform. And now that you have been such a star as to make them, I can have them in my game

You are doing superb and mch needed work, I hope that you will continue to make great skins like these. There are not nearly enough people working on clothing for men, so thank you most especially for that.

Kindest regards

beosboxboy

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 4:43 AM
Love the suit but still can't get the hat to show. Any more ideals?
Field Researcher
#23 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 11:09 PM
As a formal naval officer, and wife of a retired US Navy Lieutenant Commander, we salute you! These are fabulous, and I HAVE to have them.

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 3:28 PM
I been looking for this, thank you so much!! Now I can make my video!!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 9:14 AM
Where on earth did you find that hat?? Awesome stuff!
Page 1 of 2