Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Traditional Japanese Villa

by SnowHawke9 Posted 27th Jul 2006 at 4:49 AM - Updated 13th Oct 2008 at 12:09 AM by SnowHawke9 : added inline photo-Request for Nightlife version-added lot saved 10/29/05

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:49 AM
Nice work

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 4:23 PM
So, what, do you need OFB to run this? Because you're using the Original Game icon.
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 4:45 PM
OOOh I like this one. Kawaii!

"Take another chance to find a distant sanity" - Lacuna Coil
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:39 PM Last edited by SnowHawke9 : 2nd Aug 2006 at 4:59 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by DRCEQ
So, what, do you need OFB to run this? Because you're using the Original Game icon.

The other icons were not available for selection when I uploaded this house. Since I am not sure if OFB is required because that was my current ep when I saved that particular lot, or if it means if it contains OFB stuff.

It does not contain any OFB walls, windows or anything. The lot is made completely from Nightlife and before. This lot was saved 4/14/06 and I installed OFB on 03/11/06. That is what I have based it on. I just checked my files and I do have a save of this house dated 10/29/05. It is exactly the same house as I never changed anything since it was made.

If everyone would prefer to have the Nighlife saved version dated 10/29/05 here it is---just waiting for upload approval.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 7:16 AM
I LOVE THIS HOUSE!! ARIGATO! ARIGATO!! It rocks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 7:44 AM Last edited by Shewaplayer : 30th Jul 2006 at 7:50 AM.
i would love to have a nightlife version of this house seeing as a dont have OFB and i just love japanese stuff ^^, p.s great work
and as for the ep thing - i have no idea. i only have nightlife installed so il test it out - i feel like breaking something today lol XD

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 3:00 PM
woohoo! thanks for the nightlife version ^^ i really appreciate youre trouble

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th May 2007 at 11:47 AM
This looks so airy and tidy! I want this for my own real-life house. Sims get everything, I tellya.