Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2004 HGTV Dream Home

by beevers Posted 28th Jul 2006 at 8:40 PM - Updated 5th Aug 2006 at 5:50 PM by beevers : added shopping list

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 7:16 AM
:clap: Great home! This has got to be your best yet. I adore it ***** Fantastic job!

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 7:16 AM
Thankyou i love the house just what i needed i can't build houses they alway end up as square boxes.
Scholar
#4 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 7:24 AM
I so remember this house. My wife is all about HGTV. I actually worked for the station when I lived back home in Tennessee. You did an awesome job! I was wondering if it was going to be featured and so glad it made it. Really Awesome job!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 7:32 AM
Congratulations on being featured. It is a beautiful house. I like youe decor style too!

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Instructor
#6 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 8:14 AM
Wow, this is totally amazing. How do you manage something like this? lol, I love HGTV so much.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 8:34 AM
Where did you find the chairs and table on the first picture?
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 11:05 AM
I really, really love this house, but is there any way you could put it up furnished??
I mean just like it is in the pictures??
I would really, really love it much and much more then :-)
And if some of the things are donation items, could you please let me know where I could find them?
Thanks in advance.

Elly.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 1:22 PM
I was featured!? I totally missed it. That must be the shortest feature in MTS history! LOL. I'll be gone for the weekend, so I'll work on a shopping list when I get back for anyone who is interested. I can tell you though Netza that the dining set and the kitchen are from MTS! You can find it here http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=172216.

Thanks

He wasn't always an EVIL monkey.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 4:55 PM
What a gorgeous home beevers, I can tell you spent a lot of time on it. Thank you so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 8:58 PM
great house...I want it furnished to...your decorating style is great I get so bogged down in country decor that the only time when I get a verity is when I upload a great house like yours.
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 9:45 PM
Beautiful house and I love how it is decorated. Can't wait to play it, thanks!
K
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 10:44 PM
*jaw drops* WOW! This house is gorgeous! Too bad its unfurnished, my style is so bland and awful, but I understand how tedious it would be to list all credits, etc. Excellent job on this!
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 1:40 AM
This is fantastic! I would never be able to make anything like this if I tried.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 6:52 AM
Wonderful work, can't wait to see this in my game.

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 6:57 AM
I LOVE IT! But I wish it was *Furnished*
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 6:07 PM
I remember loving this house when the contest was still going, and i tried to build it in the sims myself! you did a great job at it, especially the landscaping! I tried to build the 2006 house in the Sims, but the house was so elaborate and sprawling that i ran out of room on my lot!
I'd like to know where the bedspread and rugs in the master bedroom are from. Thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:14 PM
Hey I cant Download it somethings wrong i use Sims pack Clean Installer and WinRAR but I always get a error in Winrar!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[EDIT] YOUR FILE IS CORRRUPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 8:14 PM
great job but i want the furniture to please tell me where i can find it ,i like the bedroom so very much! thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 8:45 PM
Thank you all for your encouraging comments!

Lala 5, I don't know what's wrong. Has anyone else had a problem?

Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:44 PM
hi i have a problem to , the house is there but when i clik on it to go to the house but it never appears.so i have to close the computer to get out of the game. please help me ! and tell me where to download the furniture especially the bedroom and the carpet wow fabulous !
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 9:02 PM
hi it's me again, sorry i did not read all before thank you for your shopping list !
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 2:01 AM
What a beautiful house! I'm sad because I can't download it (I don't own open for business) But when I would have it the first thing I would do is download your house!

Sarah! :)
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 11:50 PM
This house is gorgeous! Hmm, may I ask which neighborhood you put this in to be able to have the house on the coastline? Thank you. I want it to look exactly like this one so I want mine on the coastline, but I dont have a neighborhood with a street near the coastline.

"Ociffer, I swear to drunk I'm not God!"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by similicious20
This house is gorgeous! Hmm, may I ask which neighborhood you put this in to be able to have the house on the coastline? Thank you. I want it to look exactly like this one so I want mine on the coastline, but I dont have a neighborhood with a street near the coastline.

Thank you for the compliment! I actually downloaded a neighbourhood by Patul, it`s call Venezia and you can get it HERE.
Be sure to give thanks when you download and read the install instructions in the thread.

Beevers

Page 1 of 3