Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pleasantview meets the Simstones - Dreamer Household

by SimmieCal Posted 29th Jul 2006 at 11:15 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 9:32 AM
R CUTE!!!

If you were I, and I were you, my clothes probably wouldn't fit. And also, there is practically no chance of that ever happening, thank goodness.
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 9:38 AM
Default Me Again!!!
I do prefer the plesants...

If you were I, and I were you, my clothes probably wouldn't fit. And also, there is practically no chance of that ever happening, thank goodness.
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:20 AM
where did you get that dinosaur thingie? you havn't written it in your description, and i havn't seen it within Mod Squad.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cruenta
where did you get that dinosaur thingie? you havn't written it in your description, and i havn't seen it within Mod Squad.

The dinosaur is a Mod Squad neighborhood decoration. BUT - you can place the neighborhood decoration in/overlapping existing lots so it will show up in the lot view.

You'll find it in the #2 post in the thread along with the car. When you are in neighborhood view, you'll find the dinosaur in the same spot (the three dots) where you would go if you wanted to place an office building or UFO wreckage in your nieghborhood.

Please feel free to use/clone/copy/share anything I have made in whatever manner you wish. Have fun!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 5:32 PM
This is good keep making them!!

Likeing new TS3 build grid and placements, not liking TS3 Store and changes to shops.
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 7:08 PM
aaah. thank you
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmieCal
The dinosaur is a Mod Squad neighborhood decoration. BUT - you can place the neighborhood decoration in/overlapping existing lots so it will show up in the lot view.

Why I can't see it. I put it in a lot and when I go into that lot the dinodigger is not showing there.
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 9:46 AM
Wow...Great work...Thank you!

You might be a big fish in a little pond, but it doesn't mean you've won, because along may come a bigger one and you'll be lost!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by era506
Why I can't see it. I put it in a lot and when I go into that lot the dinodigger is not showing there.

It might have something to do with your graphics settings. All of mine are set to the highest. Can you see other neighborhood decorations (like the water tower or billboard) when you are in your lot?

Please feel free to use/clone/copy/share anything I have made in whatever manner you wish. Have fun!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 9:28 PM
haha nice idea!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 4:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmieCal
It might have something to do with your graphics settings. All of mine are set to the highest. Can you see other neighborhood decorations (like the water tower or billboard) when you are in your lot?

No, I'm going to set my graphics settings a little bit higher, my computer is fast but I think not enough to have all to the highest.
Thanks anyway!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 8:29 PM
Oh yea! caves are awesome! :D