Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Goldberry revised

by jmtmom Posted 30th Jul 2006 at 9:49 PM - Updated 16th May 2007 at 1:48 PM by jmtmom

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 2:44 AM
Nice work, even when Bombadil and Goldberry are not so important to the story they're great characters, and those chapters when he is with the fellowship were really nice.
Again, great work here
Instructor
#3 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 12:15 PM
Good job as always. Very good interpretation. Thank you.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 3:40 PM
from the side, she kinda looks like sienna miller....great job. She's lovely.
Scholar
#5 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 9:17 PM
Thank you so much for all the nice things you have said about my skintones. But man....I so much love what you have done with them. I was actually inspired by YOUR work with my skins to make an 800 series which includes an alien skintone. Normally I don't work with fantasy themes--sticking strictly to mundane reality for my inspiration. But between you and the crazy eye set by Applesoveroranges, I just had to push myself out of my comfort zone and give it a try. Now I guess I will just HAVE to make a myth and fantasy town and put your characters and mine and some others from here in it. LOL!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 3:49 AM
She is pretty and you did a good job on her, but I never really imagined Goldberry having tanned skin...

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the Twentieth Century" - Jack the Ripper
"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think unicorns are kick-ass!" Dave the Lighting Guy, Orgazmo
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 8:49 PM
Summersong,

I'll look forward to your new skins. :lovestruc I've always loved fantasy and Sci-fi, so it seems natural to carry it over into the sims. I'm just glad creators keep coming up with new and improved work to keep me happy. Between you and Enayla, my download folder is going to explode.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 5:25 AM
Ohhh! She's so beautiful! <3

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 4:15 PM
In a way, I was kind of glad PJ left Tom & Berry out of the movies. Mostly because it makes them more of a secret reward to those that make the effort to drudge through Tolkien's archaic style. The barrow wights & bombadil sections were my FAVORITE part of all three books. So it's like a happy warm little secret pictured perfectly in my mind. I don't often leave comments, or thanks, but THANKS!!! Your Tolkein characters are wonderful. I was especially pleased to see the cast of the Simarillon. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 4:43 AM
This is great, I was hoping someone had made Goldberry.
P.s. The hair is now on pages 10-12