Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Everglades Swamp Log Cabin

by SnowHawke9 Posted 31st Jul 2006 at 2:01 AM - Updated 13th Oct 2008 at 12:25 AM by SnowHawke9 : add inline photo

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:37 AM
Hehehe! You did an awesome job! Thanks for sharing with us!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 1:13 PM
love you house! thanks:-d
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 2:51 PM
I love it. I'm from the "other" bayou state, Louisiana. I've actually been inside of houses like this and you can see plenty of them along the interstate highways near the periphery of New Orleans. Most of these are only used part time nowadays since people who are rich enough to move out of them still don't want to part with them due to the history they have there. They are mostly used as fishing camps but there are still a lot of them out there where people are living in them full-time.

I can't wait to put this in my neighborhood. It will look great next to the Katrina cottages.

"A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on."
William S. Burroughs