Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

.::Summer Style::.

by dare2DV8 Posted 1st Aug 2006 at 12:21 AM - Updated 4th Apr 2020 at 10:35 AM by dare2DV8

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 5:59 PM
these are really good, where did you get the black hairstyle with the hat from?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hellraiser01
these are really good, where did you get the black hairstyle with the hat from?

That´s from sims2sisters
Scholar
#4 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 6:44 PM
I like them! They are really cute. Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 7:54 PM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 4:46 AM
your blonde model is gorgeous, where did you get her hair?

litte miss apocalypse
why can't you be a little more miraculous?
... a little less disasterous?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 5:27 AM
I adore the blue striped shorts outfit especially. Cute beyond belief.

"I have bad dreams. Hell, yes. Just look at me, you can tell I have terrible dreams."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 6:02 AM
Thanks everyone! I'm glad that you like them

Quote: Originally posted by dezeedoesdance
your blonde model is gorgeous, where did you get her hair?

Thanks, the hair is from XMSims here and the sunglasses are separate at s2s here .

Of Life and Pixels (coming soon)MTSSims WorkshopTwitterTumblrPinterestFlickrInstagram ♠ Origin ID: LeiaStyle
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 2:43 AM
They're GREAT! I just deicided to look through everthing you uploaded and i have to say i'll probably sownload every single one! Oh and i just noticed you used the shorts from Gojane and i also used them for an oufit if i had known you used them i wouldn't have i apologise.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kellybelly117
They're GREAT! I just deicided to look through everthing you uploaded and i have to say i'll probably sownload every single one! Oh and i just noticed you used the shorts from Gojane and i also used them for an oufit if i had known you used them i wouldn't have i apologise.

Hey tia
Thanks! And don't worry about using the same shorts. It happens. Just means we have similar tastes. Your site is looking great, btw!

:DLeia

Of Life and Pixels (coming soon)MTSSims WorkshopTwitterTumblrPinterestFlickrInstagram ♠ Origin ID: LeiaStyle