Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Montevida - Still My Favorite

by khakidoo Posted 1st Aug 2006 at 1:57 AM - Updated 2nd May 2007 at 10:14 AM by khakidoo

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:14 AM
Beautifully built home. Keep up the great job and thank you for sharing it with us

Retired from Simming
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:21 AM
yes realy good were did you get that pointy bush i love it
Scholar
#4 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:35 AM
Really nice job. Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:41 AM
Thanks guys
- the pointy bush is one of the standard ones that comes with the game oh or it might be one of the ones maxis made that you can get from their object exchange- not sure which one you're specifically talking about, but all of the plants i put in are maxis made
Alchemist
#6 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 12:40 PM
Really nice house, thank you. I like also the lovely corner near the lake. Kiss and ciao.
Instructor
#7 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 3:05 PM
I love the layout to this house. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Scholar
#8 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 3:50 PM
Excellent job! It looks great :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 7:56 PM
Just beautiful!! Thank you!!!

`So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key`
--Already Gone by the Eagles--