Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gothic Satin

by santatory Posted 1st Aug 2006 at 4:13 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 10:30 AM
-faint-
It's overall great, and the details are specifically great o_o
<-- detail maniac
AWESOME work. Thanks for sharing :>

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 10:56 AM
I love it a lot! It looks like a corset I was going to create but mine was pink. Thanks!

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 5:18 PM
thank you for the coments I'm glad you like it . ^^

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I'm more than a gril and I don't fear falling I've fallen further than your eyes can see, but something inside me, your body is calling I'm tumbling toward you like a doom propehcy[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 6:04 PM
Stunningly beautiful work 5***** Thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 8:34 PM
Fantastic gown! My only question is which mess from the Midsummer's Night Set goes with it? I'm guessing it's either the set 1 or set 2 mesh judging from the sleeves.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 8:42 PM
oh, I'm so sorry I did not tell you all that, it's the 1. ladies set one.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I'm more than a gril and I don't fear falling I've fallen further than your eyes can see, but something inside me, your body is calling I'm tumbling toward you like a doom propehcy[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 11:46 PM
Cool, and thank you so much for the gown!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 5:02 AM
gown looks great from these pictures, but, as with all of your creations, your detailing could use a bit better show-off! I'm talking bigger pictures girl, big pictures are good!
But the way things are looking now, i'm just going to have to download it to check it out
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 4:36 PM
Oki, I'll do that Thanks and hope you like it :D

Field Researcher
#11 Old 29th May 2007 at 5:02 PM
Absolutley stunning.Great Job.Thank u.
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 11:01 PM
looks lovely... except... which one is it so i don't have to get the whole medieval set?