Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian Getaway* A Beautiful Residential Family or Single Lot

by randomous Posted 1st Aug 2006 at 7:41 PM - Updated 2nd Aug 2006 at 5:12 PM by randomous : PMed to edit for "Conditional Approval"

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 7:16 AM
Hi randomous, nice house, thank you. Personally, I like more the external looking (the 3rd pic gives the idea) than the inside design, but, as you said, we can modify the room plan. Thanks again and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 9:47 AM
i agree- the outside is nice

I Cannot Upload Furnished Lots, As I Am Not Able To Redistribute Most Of The Contents- Enjoy!

Check Out My Uploads & My NEW LC's House from Laguna Beach
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 11:59 AM
This is perfect, not only is it gorgeous from the outside but it has the option of adding rooms etc. Definatley uploading. Please make more. 5 stars

Thank you
Megan

For the spiffiest, coolest, weirdest thing on this PLANET click here. You'll see...

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 12:35 PM
Not only is it beautiful, it is for us few with the original game only. Please do make more! Thank you! I give it 5 stars!

To those who understand, no explanation is necessary.
To those who don't understand, no explanation is possible.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 7:23 PM
I love the outside. Thanks so much!

Sims 2 Rotation Blog Pleasantview Sucks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 11:46 PM
Thanks guys. =)

I really appreciate the wonderful comments. <3
Scholar
#8 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 6:31 AM
I have to agree with all on the outside. Wonderful design. Next time put as much effort on the inside as you did the outside and the lot will be even better. Keep up the great work!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 4:12 AM
Yes I have to say that the rooms didn't really come out as planned, so maybe when I can get around to it I'll make it more pretty for you guys.
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 2:10 AM
very beautiful keep it up!
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 1:37 AM
Really nice! May I ask what lot size it is on?