Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Legacy Home (Requested)

by shrekheatherbelle Posted 2nd Aug 2006 at 2:37 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 9:37 AM
good job.

I Cannot Upload Furnished Lots, As I Am Not Able To Redistribute Most Of The Contents- Enjoy!

Check Out My Uploads & My NEW LC's House from Laguna Beach
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 9:40 AM
Wow it's beeeeeuuuteeefuulll!

Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 11:10 AM
Its great luv it lots!
U must have worked for hours on it, congrats on making a great house!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 12:57 PM
Love it! Looks like all the time you put into it has paid off nicely. I love the idea that there is a wheelchair accessible bedroom/bath for grandparents or a handicapped person of any age. An awesome job! Thank you for sharing it!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 2:05 PM
Aaaabsolutely gorgeous, Thanks ever so much for taking the time to do my request, I appreciate it and Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Instructor
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 2:41 PM Last edited by Cheeseisgood : 3rd Aug 2006 at 2:48 PM.
Brilliant! I shall have to use this since I am fat and lazy and cannot be bothered to build my own! (Not being sarcastic by the way, I know it sounds a bit.) Just wondering, arent Legacy lots supposed to be 5x5?

Edit: Are the hacked downloadable crops included? Because I don't really want to go adding MORE hacks before pets arrives...

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cheeseisgood
Brilliant! I shall have to use this since I am fat and lazy and cannot be bothered to build my own! (Not being sarcastic by the way, I know it sounds a bit.) Just wondering, arent Legacy lots supposed to be 5x5?

Edit: Are the hacked downloadable crops included? Because I don't really want to go adding MORE hacks before pets arrives...

Yes the harvestable crops are included, but you should be able to remove them using Sims2 Clean Installer or just manually from your downloads folder if you know the filename!

Ummmm....yes the legacy lot size IS supposed to be 5x5, but the person who requested this, didnt really care much about the lot size or cost for that matter.

I got a Legacy family to the 7th generation once.....in the end I relented & used money cheats etc. I was doing this legacy family for my own reasons, not to upload the story etc.
LOL

Anyhow I hope you enjoy this lot!

fev

On mules we find two legs behind
and two we find before.
We stand behind before we find
what those behind be for.
Scholar
#9 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 6:25 AM
Really cool design. Thanks for sharing and awesome job!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Instructor
#10 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 9:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shrekheatherbelle
Yes the harvestable crops are included, but you should be able to remove them using Sims2 Clean Installer or just manually from your downloads folder if you know the filename!

Ummmm....yes the legacy lot size IS supposed to be 5x5, but the person who requested this, didnt really care much about the lot size or cost for that matter.

I got a Legacy family to the 7th generation once.....in the end I relented & used money cheats etc. I was doing this legacy family for my own reasons, not to upload the story etc.
LOL

Anyhow I hope you enjoy this lot!

fev

Sorry, I wasnt trying to complain or be a nitpicker. This looks a lovely house! I forgot about removing the crops using clean installer, idiot me! I'll download now and do that. Thanks for the speedy response to my querys!
Edit: Yeah, I mess with my legacys too! I dont even HAVE a legacy house where everyone lives! Now I will! yay!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 6:18 PM
I have been looking for a perfect legacy house, like forever....

Your house is amazing! You totally made my day. Great work!
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 8:22 PM
Its excellent! Just what I have been looking for. Finally a downloadable finished furnished legacy house! Result! I'd like to thank you and google. =D