Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

X-Men: The Movie Costumes v.2.0

by SynapticSim Posted 4th Aug 2006 at 1:08 PM - Updated 22nd Jun 2009 at 11:54 AM by SynapticSim

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 8:22 AM
Great job as always, Syn...and maybe the talk of the Gambit solo film will come to fruition!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 12:03 PM
Fantastic work! Your attention to detail is always amazing. I can't wait to see them in game. 5 Stars.

When you're feeling under pressure, do something different. Roll up your sleeves, or eat an orange.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 1:03 PM Last edited by kramnaols : 5th Aug 2006 at 1:11 PM.
Default A thank You and a request.
These are five stars. They are far better then your orignal X-Men movie costumes (even though they were great also). Can you maybe think about doing a brotherhood in there movie costumes. I would really appreciate them.

Anyway amazing work, make mine SynapticSim.

ps - why are these not featured ???

More Power !!!
Alchemist
#5 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 4:10 PM
Love it, thank you. Those heroes are the best, and your Wolverine is very hot. Great work. Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 10:45 PM Last edited by MooreSpino : 10th Aug 2006 at 1:55 AM.
4th time is the charm! With the release of these, I find myself inspired to finish something I started a while ago...

Nicely done, once again!

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 1:57 AM
Uh oh, I'm having a problem with the bodybuilder mesh. the costumes that require it aren't showing up in Body Shop and I'm sure I downloaded the right mesh. Any suggestions?

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 4:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MooreSpino
Uh oh, I'm having a problem with the bodybuilder mesh. the costumes that require it aren't showing up in Body Shop and I'm sure I downloaded the right mesh. Any suggestions?

Try Here. Download and install the 1st, 4th, 5th, and 6th files.

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 5:09 AM
Nothing like a quick fix at 12:05 A.M.! Thank you and good luck with your exam, BTW!

~Anonymous
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MooreSpino
Nothing like a quick fix at 12:05 A.M.! Thank you and good luck with your exam, BTW!

You're welcome, and thank you very much! I PASSED!

Thanx ~ Syn

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Instructor
#11 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 9:03 AM
Syn these are a great series for a great film adaptation of a great comic by a great Sim artist, they're just great. Great googah moogah could I say great enough ttimes! You know you are the Superhero Rock Star and Honorary Evil Genius of my She-Hulk driven dreams =) I never get tired of seeing your work! Congratulations on passing the exam and I hope that you still have time for us after you start that multi-million dollar (preferably a month) real estate job!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by beosboxboy
Syn these are a great series for a great film adaptation of a great comic by a great Sim artist, they're just great. Great googah moogah could I say great enough ttimes! You know you are the Superhero Rock Star and Honorary Evil Genius of my She-Hulk driven dreams =) I never get tired of seeing your work! Congratulations on passing the exam and I hope that you still have time for us after you start that multi-million dollar (preferably a month) real estate job!

LOL! My the great BeosBoxBoy, you know that I think your greatabulous great self, is the highlight of my great day! Good Great!

I just mess with your She-Hulk driven dreams in order to use your meshing skills for my own advantage! It's all part of my master plan!

Of'course I'll still have time for all the "little people" , after I get the multi-million dollar (a-day, think big!) real estate job!

:lovestruc ~ Syn

Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 10:12 AM
Um, I have a problem, when I have to go to the website to get the Jeanette Biedermann Mesh, on the website page all I get is a blank page with these words: 'Kein Content. '? And I really wanna have a perfect Phoenix....any help?

Oh, and great work! Please do a Brotherhood because you are so totally awesome, like these totally awesome X-Men, so if you used your totally awesome skills to make a totally awesome movie-Brotherhood, they would be totally awesome...

Totally awesome.
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 7:04 PM
Thank YOU!

♥ Sukinamono wa Sukidakara Shouganai ♥
- Sukisyo -
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xzaim
Um, I have a problem, when I have to go to the website to get the Jeanette Biedermann Mesh, on the website page all I get is a blank page with these words: 'Kein Content. '? And I really wanna have a perfect Phoenix....any help?

Oh, and great work! Please do a Brotherhood because you are so totally awesome, like these totally awesome X-Men, so if you used your totally awesome skills to make a totally awesome movie-Brotherhood, they would be totally awesome...

Totally awesome.

It took some asking around, but I finally found an alternative site for the Beidermann mesh. You can find it here, it's the fifth mesh down called "Long Hair Mesh" but in the description it identifies it as the Jeanette Beidermann mesh.

Sorry, no plans to make the brotherhood at this time.

~ Syn

Instructor
#16 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 10:37 PM
I'm gonna gush. Spank me if I embarrass you.

First of all: I downloaded a LOT of your work. I hit the ‘thank you’ button every time, but still, I want to tell you ‘thanks’ in (virtual) person, too.

I’m a Wolverine/Rogue fanfiction writer (and yes, I know it’s not appreciated by a lot of X-men fans, but I don’t care), and I’m planning on filming one of my stories. It’s a huge one, 55 chapters, and it took me 2 years to plan and write a weekly update. I guess it will take me almost just as much to film it, but it will keep me off the streets, I guess.

Your hard work is saving me so much time – thank you so very much. I don’t understand why this isn’t a featured upload, because the quality of the costumes is wonderful. I love them all, and I can only guess the time you must be spending. At least I hope it’ll pay back a bit by telling you how much it is appreciated.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 12:25 AM
Thank you very much DutchXfan! It does make me really happy to read comments like yours. It makes me happy to know that there are people out there enjoying what I do. It encourages me to continue doing it.

Please PM me a link to your story/movie, I would love to read it.

~ Syn

Instructor
#18 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 8:12 AM
I tried to, but I get this message:

"SynapticSim has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

I guess you have some cleaning to do :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 12:13 AM
Oopsie! It should be cleaned out now, lol!

~ Syn

Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 12:12 AM
Hey Great Costumes I've never seen them made so well I just have 1 problem, the belt isn't working for me, I definitely got it but when I click to put it on the sim nothing happens it's as if there is no belt at all. I know it barely makes a difference but they are such cool outfits that I want to have them perfect so please help, otherwise great job!
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 3:43 AM
Woohoo! Im #1 Xman Fan Triple Thanks! :D

talk to me! jordan.zy@gmail.com ~or~ watch me youtube.com/user/jzl42
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 10:22 PM Last edited by vasallenstaat : 31st Dec 2010 at 10:45 PM.
Could I get some help? All of the insimenator links are broken. I found the BB meshes, but I can't seem to find any of GeneralZoi's stuff. Still hunting though.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vasallenstaat
Could I get some help? All of the insimenator links are broken. I found the BB meshes, but I can't seem to find any of GeneralZoi's stuff. Still hunting though.

Hey there! The original Insim site went the way of the dinosaurs. However, most links are still active. All you'd have to do is change the .net to .org.

Most of GeneralZoi's stuff is found Here on MTS.

Having said that, these X-Men costumes are really old! I've since made brand new versions for my own sims site SynapticSim's Lair. These new costumes come on all the latest meshes with new accessories. Here's a couple of pics:

To increase the fun, I had an X-Men Event Month where I've created over 30 Movie inspired costumes for over 30 X-Men, all located Here.

There is a free registration required, just like here. But if you are an X-Men fan, or even just a comic fan, you won't be disappointed.

GeneralZoi also has a section on my site featuring her meshes as well, her section is Here

~ Syn

Test Subject
#24 Old 25th May 2014 at 6:21 PM
I love this! But for some reason I can't get any of the adult female costumes, or any of the accessories to show up! ):
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 26th May 2014 at 5:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 13NHarri
I love this! But for some reason I can't get any of the adult female costumes, or any of the accessories to show up! ):

It probably has a lot to do with how old this upload is. Gosh ... has it already been 8 years since I did these??? Wow.

Why not head over to my site, SynapticSim's Lair (Free Subscription Required) and pick up the latest X-Men Movie Costume? I held a month long event in 2009 that included over 30 X-Men. Here's a preview of those:

Hope that helps.

~ Syn