Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Formal dresses for Teens

by Simsämi Posted 7th Aug 2006 at 2:32 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2006 at 12:40 PM by Simsämi

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 6:33 PM
You did a great job here. Thanks for your lovely creations!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 7:02 PM
Uh-Oh. I'm sorry but for some reason, the images aren't showing up. Are they JPGs or PNGs? I think that's the only formats that work. (Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.) Or on the other hand, maybe my computer is just weird, cuz the person with the comment above said they can see them. I hope this can be fixed, cause I'd hate to miss out on the lovely creations you made. I'm sure they look great!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 7:48 PM
SparkleSim, I can't see them either so it's not your computer ... or not just your computer I too would very much like to be able to see what they look like so hopefully it's something that can be fixed fairly easily.
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 6:28 AM
Really pretty! My teenagers will love them, thanks for sharing! :D
Inventor
#6 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 2:12 PM
I can't see them either.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 12:31 PM
hi all!
I'm sorry that for some of you the pictures aren't shwon.
I will try as soon as possible that you can see them...

i do^n't know why, but i have always problems with my pictures...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 4:20 PM
heyy i absiloutly LOVE this mesh but i have a request soz if you dnt take them but please concider this im making a series using the sims 2 and i need my little lady to look her best mayybbeee in a white recolour i wld do this myself but honestly you shld see my recolouring it sucks bigg timmeee soo basically can you make me a white recolour of this dress i absoloutly love it to peices
thnk you sosososo much