Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Poolhouse (requested)

by Sleepdrunk Posted 8th Aug 2006 at 11:27 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 8:17 AM
What can I say??.. Modeled after my R/L home ... I LOVE IT!

I can't wait to see it in game. It is past 3 in the morning and been waiting for it to be released fpr 4 hours.
Now that I finally got it.. I am not sure if I should go to bed or load the game up.. Decisions...... Decisions LOL

Thank you very much kathascha2 you did a very good job.

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 10:17 AM
Good morning Makai!
I'm so happy you like it...
It was new to me to built a real house just after pics and your selfmade floorplan. I had to read a lot of tutorials and learned a lot which is quite useful for my next houses. But if I were you I'd go to bed now... A whole night spend before a computer is real hard work. =)
Greetings, Katha

Still struggling with CAW :x
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 2:30 PM
Your houses just keep getting better! Great job.

He wasn't always an EVIL monkey.
Scholar
#5 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 2:39 PM
Your home is nicely done; I will definitely use it. Thank you so much for a nice upload.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 10:41 AM
Thank you two!
@beevers: Nice to see someone recognizes increasing abilities *giggle*
@fzzydg8: It was my pleasure to build this. I fear I'm addicted to building xD.
Greetings, Katha

Forum Resident
#7 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 2:19 AM
Hi Kathascha2,

Let me tell you my husband was tickled pink to see his truck on the driveway. Thanks for the adorable detail. Looking around for my car to add too.

We love the house. I did do some tweaking. I hope you don't mind. The pictures I provided you with where old and the house have changed a bit in the past 5 years. But with the little information I gave you, you sure ran with the idea and did a great job. One of the changes I made is, I opened the master bathroom to the room. There isn't a door that separate it. I added the door to the water closet and removed all the pink flamingos..... LOL I love the pool area and will not change a thing there.
Love the planter area, very well done. I am trying to learn how to do walls to take pictures and match the wallpapers and the wall paint colors of the inside of the house. Getting picky eh??? I know, but you did such a wonderful job now I want my sims to trully live in my house.. LOL

Keep up the good work you are very good at builder... and a FAST builder too.

I have one question??? If I raise the walls to resembled the vaulted ceilings inside, Would I mess up the roof design? Is PERFECT the way you did it and I will not touch it if I can messed it up.

Thanks for sharing,

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 2:06 PM
Hi Makai,
I'm happy about the fact, your husband likes the house, too.
I don't mind about rearranging stuff by you. Feel free to do whatever you want with the furniture. Remember: It's your house . You removed all the pink flamingos? What flamingos? I can't remember using flamingos in the house. This part of the story confuses me right now.
You told me before that you dislike plain white walls, which is easy to understand. It's not picky, it's everyone's choice how he wants the house. Even if someone colors it completely pink I don't mind as long as I don't get any pictures (pink is the color I hate most).
I love the fact you recognized how fast I had been, but don't forget the fact I'm on vacation, I had the whole day and the whole night for building. Otherwise I would have spent three or four days on the house.
I fear if you raise the walls the roof will be destroyed. But you can try of course. If you get it done the way you want it, it's nice. If not, just leave the house without saving it and get back in. If you saved by mistake and the roof is bad, you can install the house again of course.
I hope this helped.
Greetings, Katha

Forum Resident
#9 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 7:04 AM
You removed all the pink flamingos? What flamingos? I can't remember using flamingos in the house. This part of the story confuses me right now.

Now I am as confused as you are as there where pink flamingos in the my bedroom bathroom, where my closet should go. And pink flamingos in every walk-in closet in the house. I wonder if I was the only one to get the Flamingos.. but you know something.. there where a nice touch for Florida I thought you did it unpurposed.... LOL

It looks kind of cute but useless.. If you know what I mean.. LOL

And you should be happy to hear that there are no pink walls in the house.. LOL but yes the trim ouside it is mauve (pinkish) color.

Happy Simming,

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 11:55 AM
Hi makai!
Now I see the problem:
I removed the dresser with cleaninstaller, because he's "Hacked". I didn't know if I am allowed to use hacked objects in an upload, but I know, that hacks are usually forbidden. The flamingos were placed by the game, not by me. Now we all know, which object shaklin used as a base . A flamingo *lol*.
I usually don't use the pink flamingos in any house, I hated them since SIMS. I see no use for them and I don't like them. Maybe I'd use some flamingos if they were white, but you know... not pink!
As I said feel free to color your house in what ever paint. And mauve is not pink. Mauve is a color I would use, too. I just dislike our so called "babyblue" and "babypink". As a young girl my mother often got clothes in pink for me, and I hated it, because my favourite color is blue xD.
Greetings, Katha