Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

**6 Recolors Of Maxis's Exerto 5000**

by AbstractSIMmer187 Posted 9th Aug 2006 at 2:21 AM - Updated 7th Dec 2008 at 9:12 PM by -Maylin-

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 10:54 AM
All Comments Welcome People:D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 10:57 AM
Sorry people excuse my BAD counting i said their is 6 recolors for this but in my picture i put 6 lol sorry for that.

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 11:23 AM
I like these - they're cool! It does make a change to the old boring blue, now I can have a colour co-ordinated gym in the colour of my choice!

When people tell you that you have a great personality, they're really thinking, "DAMN! You're so ugly!"

....Thanks for the 'Fortune', Cookie x
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 12:11 PM
Oh, Thank God! This is great! Thank you so much for making these! Just as Sxysm05 said, the old one is boring. My lab/gym will look a lot better now *^_^*
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#6 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 5:41 PM
Very nice and useful, thank you! And I was just about to build a gym too. :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 4:08 AM Last edited by Psywiz13 : 10th Aug 2006 at 4:10 AM. Reason: Typ-o
Thanks a lot for the new colours. I just figured out how to unzip files (bout time) and it's opened the door to whole new worlds of custom content possibilities. I'm glad these new colours are part of it because I'm so sick of looking at that boring old work out machine that I've started only giving them the treadmill.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 4:11 AM
Thank you so much. XDDD Just a few days I ago I was wishing for some recolors of this object, and here they are! And they're really nicely done, too. Thanks!

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 6:44 AM
very nice thanks so much , these are great
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 6:54 AM
Thank you so much, I've always wanted more than one color but can't do those kinda things myself, lol. Great job, thanks for sharing.

All my creations can now be found HERE.
Instructor
#11 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 11:56 AM
I need these recolors. Thanks very much!
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 4:39 PM
Thank you everyone for all your kind comments i really appriciate them.

Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 10:56 PM
Hey let you know I tried to download of your excellent recolors but It won't show up on the hobbies section. Is that something wrong? let me know... I loved your item!
#14 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 6:40 AM
Please, please PLEASE recolour the rest of the gym equipment to match these!

I know you probably recoloured this specific machine so you'd get all the machines in one, but some of us like to have lavish, elaborate gyms.
Scholar
#15 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 6:39 PM
Beautiful Recolors! ThankYou!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 11:19 AM
I can't see the recolours anywhere, is it in another section?