Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ima?Kate Cool Ranch 70's

by imasimming Posted 14th Aug 2006 at 2:23 AM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 8:48 AM
This is really cute. Thanks for sharing with us!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 10:36 AM
Hi Ima!
This house turned out really nice. At first I couldn't believe this is what we were working on... *gg* I like the brick on the outside and the stone-tile. I love this floortile... Landscaping is nice, aswell. Can't wait to see some further stuff by you.
Thanks for the cool nights, it was fun to chat with you and a very nice experience. "Danke" . See you soon,
Greetings, Katha

Still struggling with CAW :x
Banned
#4 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 11:44 AM
Nice house, I gave up uploading houses a while ago... read my signature you'll understand.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 8:17 AM Last edited by Etalon Noir 666 : 15th Aug 2006 at 8:22 AM.
this is so cute, but i have a saying and everyone will agree esp Hystrectal and Delphy (God bless his sole) that if you dont have something nice to say then quite simply dont say anything at alll, keep your thougts to yourself unless ofcorse there good ones gotta have those!:D

PS this building exceeds my expectations by like a thousand kilometers. no wait miles, kilometers is stupid.(no offence)

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug551
Nice house, I gave up uploading houses a while ago... read my signature you'll understand.

actally no there was a reason why they were not submitted.

Je am the Black etalon. I look for a White Mare. You the one saw?