Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Melkor/Morgoth, the original Dark Lord

by jmtmom Posted 16th Aug 2006 at 7:04 PM - Updated 16th May 2007 at 1:48 PM by jmtmom

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 10:42 PM
He will make a very good 'bad guy' in my medieval 'hood. Thanks!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Instructor
#3 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 12:30 AM
Great job. Very big thanks

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 1:28 AM Last edited by westboundsign : 27th Aug 2006 at 11:36 PM.
A great representation of the Melkor/Morgoth we all come to love and/or hate...
I feel like reading The Silmarillion.

Great Job! It is better than any Morgoth I could make.

Edit: Fixed spelling of first Morgoth.

Quote:
All and all your just another brick in the wall
---Pink Floyd
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 2:38 PM
good job!
and by the way his name is
Melkor Morgoth.

Guilded by faith...probly....or was it...rly?
Scholar
#6 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 6:56 AM
Evil as always pictured him, Great one
Instructor
#7 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 6:05 AM
As a Dark Servitor™ of the Dark Flame™ of the Dark Lord™, I hope to spread the Dark Message™ of His Dark Love™ to all the children of the world. I have pledged my soul to His Dark Majesty™ so that I may join in the Dark Assembly™ of the Dark Angels™ to do the Dark Work™ that is His Dark Bidding™ so much needed at the Dark Time™ in history. All should bow before His Dark Authority™!

Just an amazing and exquisitely detail character jmtmom -- I am truly impressed by your work and hope to see much more of your work posted =)

Dark Servitor, Dark Flame, Dark Lord, Dark Message, Dark Love, Dark Majesty, Dark Assembly, Dark Angel(s), Dark Work, Dark Bidding, Dark Time, and Dark Authority are registered trade marks and trade marks which are the subject of pending applications or which are otherwise protected by law belonging to the Newly Reformed Antique and Original Church of Melkor (Revised)™. All rights reserved.

All donations are tax deductible and will be used solely for the destruction of the namby-pamby Valar and the domination of all the Free Peoples™ of Middle Earth. Please give generously.

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 2:24 PM

I am pretty proud of how he turned out. He's tough, but I think Tulkas could take him.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 10:39 PM
Love it! Terrifying in the best sense of the word...
Instructor
#10 Old 31st May 2009 at 12:35 AM
OMFG. This is just f-in bad---!!!!

JUst wow. Wow. Wow. I'm having trouble-wow- stopping-wow- wowing. wow.

JUst, amazingly wowerific!
The only thing that I think could possibly be done to improve him is the addition of his crown of stolen Silmarills.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 7:48 AM
Wow. That's just amazing. But I agree, he needs his crown. Maybe you could start your design search here: http://www.john-howe.com/portfolio/...hp?image_id=964

"Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own."
~Jonathan Swift
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 4:51 PM
I don't do creating for sims 2 anymore, sorry. Feel free to find a crown and link it or re-upload him with a crown.