Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Irmo/Lorien

by jmtmom Posted 23rd Aug 2006 at 7:22 PM - Updated 16th May 2007 at 1:55 PM by jmtmom

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 3:32 AM
Wow...he's so awesome! Thank you so much (and the silmarillion is the best book ever)!
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 7:16 AM
AWESOME!!! Thank You!!
Scholar
#4 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 7:31 AM
You did an awesome job! Thanks!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Instructor
#5 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 3:49 PM
Great job as always. Keep good job on Tolkiens characters. Thank you!!!

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Scholar
#6 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 7:05 AM
You're the best when it comes to LOTR, and when it's about elfs... Is there a better word than best? lol :D
Thanks for sharing this
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 11:20 AM Last edited by Jemcrystal : 24th Jul 2011 at 12:52 PM.
Wonderful handsome LOTR elf! My difficulty, my fault at not easily deciphering instructions, I didn't understand what came with the zip. Must get amenities via links under "Required Meshes" on Overview Page Tab. Least need hair for him to show up at all. That link's good.

Clothes link under "Required Meshes" is a no lead but the robe is still there on this German site Bensens under men's nightware. I can post link here but who knows if it will work: http://www.besens-sims2.de/index.ph...ID=569&298d740c If it does not don't give up just search Bensens' site. They don't have very many men's clothes so easy to find if you use a page translator (I use an addon English translator with Firefox). You do not have to register to download and don't bother using an English translator at the download page as it messes up downloads.

The ears link under "Required Meshes" was also a no lead. Kitiara makes to many ears for me to guess at which ones they were. Anyone want to post a direct link to the specific Kitiara ears that would be nice.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 3:24 PM Last edited by jmtmom : 24th Jul 2011 at 3:37 PM.
Wow, that was quite a while ago. The ears are the origial sims cribbing elf ears. As I recall, they made three versions:, the original, an extended version and a version that was straight out from the head. I recolored many of them myself. If you get the right mesh, they should show up (I think).

I used to have everything uploaded to a blog, but the dreadful people at TSR hacked and destroyed all my content. I didn't have the sims 2 items backed up, so they are lost. You might check Sims Cave.

I don't play the Sims 2 at all anymore, so I'm not really up on where the items could be found. I'm sorry.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 4:48 PM
It's all good. I got the hair and robe and I just downloaded all the elf ears there are avail on MTS. He looks great, esp in the robe. Yeah, I love them LOTR elves.