Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tower Residence

by bluetexasbonnie Posted 26th Aug 2006 at 3:23 AM - Updated 2nd Sep 2008 at 6:20 PM by bluetexasbonnie

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 8:56 AM
Very nice, I can recognize your awesome lots even without you sign them.
Nice roof !
Thanks again

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Scholar
#3 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 9:14 AM
This is an awesome lot. You can tell you put so much into this. Good job! Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 7:36 PM
Thank you both for your kind words. The roof edgings by MacaRossi really do make a flat roofline shine. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=185166
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 11:57 PM
Aaahh! *is in awe* ..I can't think of any of my sims who would need a house like this, and I don't hav OFB, to start with... but this is awesome. *stares* :o Truly breathtaking job!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 11:11 AM
Wow Bonnie,
excelent, I saw it on the finds of 26 august, at parsimonius page 5

You out done yourself with this one
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 12:21 PM
Cool. That is the first time I'm aware of being 'found'. I'm ashamed to say, I'd never realized that Parsimonious had a finds feature.

Thank you.

Pixie -- Thank you.
Scholar
#8 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 4:56 PM
Its breathtaking,as usually.Totally unique and inspiring.Thanks so much for this new jewel,Bonnie.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 5:30 PM
Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 12:56 PM
Another great building Bonnie! It's so nice to see people recognize your style. Keep up the good work hon

Lin

~:: Check out my creations at Casa Sims and at Simnuts Creations ::~
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 11:05 PM
Boy, you sure know how to make a house look grand! I can't get over how awesome the central portion of the house looks--especially the area where the second and third floors meet. You did a wonderful job on this.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 1:05 AM
Thank you. Most of the credit goes to the makers of the beautiful wallpapers and exquisite architectual findings. I was so pleased to be able to use MacaRossi's Victorian windows.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 7:16 PM
This is really amazing! Great job!

I have a question though... where did you get the rug from?

Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 7:32 PM
The rug is actually floor tiles from Komosims, komosims.net, and as you can see, there is a beautiful coordinating wall panel, too.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 3:07 PM
Thanks, but Komosims is not working anymore
Maybe it's a temporary problem...
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 11:35 PM
That is sad. Since they were recolors, they should revert to the Maxis colors, so you can still play it - just not as pretty. This is one of the reasons that these days I only upload houses that are complete in the .rar file.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 4:28 AM
I hope this isn't old news, but this is what I found -

TS2 DownUnder is alive, well, and free, and here is the link to the Touch of Gold series:

http://ts2downunder.com/smf/index.php?board=261.0

It is a forum, but you don't have to register to download.

Komosims is also alive and well:

http://www.komosims.net/

The "Donations" section isn't working yet - I don't know if these wall panels and floor tiles are free or not - but the "Downloads" section with all the free stuff and a few free donation sets is here:

http://www.komosims.net/downloadcenter/

Hope that helps.

centime