Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cozy 2-Bedroom French-European Cottage ~ Furnished

by karen82869 Posted 26th Aug 2006 at 9:30 PM - Updated 3rd Oct 2008 at 2:21 AM by karen82869 : update search filters

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 7:27 PM
This is so pretty and I like smaller lots that can actually be played. I only wish I had all the EP's to use it. Still I wanted to say it's lovely, and I'll bookmark it for when I can use it. Great Job!

Kalynn

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Scholar
#3 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 7:39 PM
Really nice. Great job and thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 9:51 PM
i love what i'm seeing! i can't wait to play this lot. great job :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 10:59 PM
Thanks, everyone!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 12:22 AM
Cute, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 3:02 AM
This house is really cute, and I like the arrangement of the furniture. Thanks for sharing!

Meow/\ /\
___o( o_o)o___
|_|__|_|__|_|_|
_|__|_|__|_|__|
Instructor
#8 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 6:50 AM
Beautiful - well done Thank you .
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 9:35 AM
Hello !

I love your house so much - it reminds me on my several vacations in France(Bretagne)

Thank you so much for sharing :lovestruc !

Ekirlu
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 5:55 PM
This is beautiful and adorable all at the same time, thank you.
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 6:54 PM
Help! I love this cottage but the zip keeps coming up empty, has anyone else had this problem?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eln1122
Help! I love this cottage but the zip keeps coming up empty, has anyone else had this problem?

I'm trying to check on it for you, but I can't even get anything from the site to download right now.

I have the zip that I originally uploaded on my PC and it is ok, so I suspect your download was corrupted.

When downloads are up and running again, I'll double-check this file.

I'm glad you like the house and I'm sorry you're having trouble. Please try again later!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 4:23 AM
Eln1122,
Downloads appear to be working now. I was able to download this zip and there were no problems with it.
I hope you're able to download it without any trouble now!
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 5:03 PM
Can't get the Jonesi's Grass with Daisies Terrain paint to show
Love the house, it's beautiful but I had to replace Jonesi's Grass with Daisies Terrain paint with stone because even though it downloaded to my folder and is listed in it, it is not showing up and the ground was doing the "blue I can't find the download thing it does." Any suggestions? Also, to the person who tried to open the zip folder, instead of open hit save and save it to your desktop. I've had a few files do that and this way worked. Thanks in advance for any help.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by becca6402
I had to replace Jonesi's Grass with Daisies Terrain paint with stone because even though it downloaded to my folder and is listed in it, it is not showing up and the ground was doing the "blue I can't find the download thing it does." Any suggestions?

I'm so sorry you're having trouble! Strange... I've never heard of a problem with this terrain paint. I don't know what to suggest but I'll look into it and PM you if I find out anything that may help.

Seriously.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 8:13 PM
Yes, I am having the same trouble with the blue terrain. I am going to try to remove the terrain and paint it on again.

Pookkah
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 11:34 PM
I have heard from another person experiencing problems with the terrain paint. I'm sorry, but I have no idea why this is happening.
I have uploaded a version with the terrain deleted. (I deleted it in the game & then repackaged the lot.)
If you experience problems with the terrain that you are unable to correct on your own, please try the "NO Terrain" version.

Seriously.